Fili

I am sorry that I could not get this posted yesterday, I was super busy and my sister was using the computer for homework.

Happy Valentines day and enjoy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stand in the halls of Erebor talking to Kili Durin. "YN, what are you doing for Valentine's day?" Kili asks me, "Oh I don't know... I was just hoping for a relaxing day of just lying in bed all day" I say looking down. "Oh... well"  Kili mutters, " Well what?" I as curiosity getting the best of me. "Oh, never mind... you enjoy your relaxing day tomorrow," Kili says quickly before hurrying off down the hall in the opposite direction.

I shrug off Kili's sudden change in behavior and walk back to my room 

+++TIME SKIP+++

I slowly open my eyes, the sun peeking through the window and shining in my face. I role over wanting to fulfill my Valentines day wishes, when something gets caught on my face.

I reach over and grab a pink string that is pulling my nose that wrong direction. " What in Middle-earth?" I say as I pull the string away from my face, I sit up to find that the string is wrapped around my bedpost and then leads out of the door.

I slip out of bed and put on some clothes and shoes, I was going to in bed all day but now I have to get up. I must find out where the string leads to.

I follow the string down the twisting halls of Erebor until I find myself in the ballroom. placed in the middle of the floor is a small bouquet of roses and a note that reads.

Keep Going 

-your secret admirer 

Intrigued, I keep following the string until I find it going under a closet door. I slowly creek open that door, a small scream escapes my lips, Kili Durin sits on a stool in the closet and the string is wrapped around him and then leading out the door again.

" Kili, what are you doing?" I ask, was he the one who set up all of this " Oh hi YN I am apart of this now." Kili says awkwardly "huh?" I mumble "I have a message for you... but I have forgotten what it is." Kili says looking down at his lap.

"what do you mean you've forgotten?" I groan "Sorry" Kili shutters, "Now I've gotten out of bed for nothing... whatever, I'm going back to bed." I say.

I turn around to crash right into another person, my lips meeting theirs. I quickly push away and begin to apologize when I notice who I am standing face to face with. Of course, it has to be my crush... Fili Durin.

"I-I'm so sorry," I mutter "Happy Valentine's day my love," Fili shouts, a grin growing on his face. "are you my secret admirer?" I ask "Yes... I love you"