Pippin

" Have you seen Pippin?" I say as I Approach Merry Brandybuck " nope I can't say that I have, sorry YN." He replies I frown as I turn to walk away. " YN?" " yes?" I say turning back around "have tried looking at The Dragon Green." Merry  asks as he takes a puff of his pipe. " thanks, Merry." I say before skipping off down the road towards the Green Dragon.

When I reach my destination I push the doors open to the tavern, and the noise from inside invades my ears, but overall noise and ruckus I can make out the defined voice of Peregrin Took. I push my way through the crowd to find Pippin atop a table dancing and singing.

" someone's had one too many drinks." I giggle to myself, I move to the edge of the table, "Pippin!" I yell over the voices of the other hobbits, Pippin turns to me and a wide grin grows on his face. "Well hello YN," he says, and before I know what's happening I'm pulled up onto the table with him.

We begin to dance, he dips and twirls me about with a wide grin on his lips, " someones a bit Tipsy?" I say as I get dipped over the side the table. "Matter of fact YN I am perfectly sober, I haven't had a single thing to drink," he says his last words slurred " Is that so?" I tease "well maybe just a bit." he says swaying. "By a little, he means five glasses!" The bartender yells with a laugh from behind his counter.

I giggle as I get dipped again, I open my mouth to comment on the bartender's words when Pippin crashes his lips into mine; this scares me a tad bit. I push away from him, I fall on my back. I stare at the drunken Hobbit in shock, I snap out of my gaze to find everyone staring at me. Breathing becomes a struggle, and I feel as though the walls are closing in and the small hobbits are growing taller than me.

I hop off the table and push my way out of The Green Dragon, once I'm out of the building I pick up my pace and run back towards my Hobbit Hole.

Tears streak down my face, it hurts so bad that my crush kissed me, but he wasn't in the right mind... he's drunk and won't even remember it tomorrow.

END OF PART 1