Last Chapter

Jungkook POV

I walked into school and saw Ari getting push to the locker, already my eyes turned red quick, I walk towards the bullies, I mean I don't need to hide from Ari, she knows that I'm a vampire.

I walk towards the bullies as Ari stared at me with helpless eyes, got I need to end these bitches for hurting what's mine. They both turned as my hair as red highlights again, they look scared, I mean who wouldn't, apart from Ari.

"Jungkook oppar, are you okay?" She asks as she tried to touch my face but I slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me and let Ari go, NOW!" I yelled in my demonic voice as they started to run away screaming.

With that I pick up Ari off of the floor as I walk to the rooftop with Ari in my arms.

"Thank you Jungkook" she smiled as I held her tightly.

"Anything for you Ari" I said as I look at her neck while licking my like.

All of these time I want to taste that blood, here's my chance..

I felt arms around my neck, I held her waist as we cuddle.

"Jungkook," she started and kissed me while I kissed back "I love you" she said between the kiss.

"I love you too Ari, for the longest time" I said as I moved to her neck and give her kisses as I heard her moan.

I bite her neck as she cried from the pain but stayed strong, I suck her blood and in was right, sweet and yummy. I saw that Ari was weak, I smirk and held her close.

"Don't worry Ari, you'll be alright, you'll be better in a few hours" in said as she nodded putting her hand on my chest.

"I trust you" she said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Ari, and people will know" I smirk and saw the mark I give her.

They will no longer touch you only I can babe, they'll be too scared.

They will be gone if anyone touch you.

"Thank you Jungkook for being there for me" she said.

"I want to protect you my dear" I said pick her up again and went to her house.

"Can I live here?" I asks as she nodded as I place on the bed.

I saw that she was getting better. I look out and saw other humans, my lips formed a smirk.

"Babe, I'll be back, I'm gonna hunt, I'll be back soon" I said and kissed her lips as she did too.

"Okay, please be back soon" she said as I look at her lips as she talked.

"Don't worry, I will" I smirk.

———————————————

Me and Ari went for a walk at night, I held her tight as I saw other people looking at her.

They are about to die soon.

"Jungkook, can we go up a hill, I want to see the night sky" she said with a cute smile as I nodded.

We walked up and I look at her neck and smirk at the mark. I sat next to her and bring her close to me. I saw people walking by and saw a guy smirking at Ari, my fist curled up and I stood up making Ari confuse.

"I'll be right back, I need to teach someone a lesson" I said as she nodded.

I followed the guy and walked closer to him, I came to his neck and bit him deeply, I knew he was close to his death making me smirk, I saw him falling to the ground as I walked away and people going around him confuse on how he die.

That's what you get for looking at what's mine.

I walked to Ari and hold her waist making her jump.

"Jungkook don't do that, I was scared that was someone else" she said as I put her towards my chest.

"Baby, I won't let anyone go near or touch you" I said as I made her look and me and kissed her at a full moon.

I'll make sure of it.

The End

Author notes

I hope you like this story, I kinda wanted this to be longer but sadly I couldn't, at least I made it long, now time to make new stories :) have a great day :)