Chapter Six

Jungkook POV

I was walking to class while girls tried to talk to me. I ignored them all. I walked into class and saw Ari looking out at the window.

"You okay?" I asks as she turned around with a small nod.

"I'm fine. Just got away from the bullies" she said making my blood boiled.

"What did they do?" I asks as she look at her hand.

"They told me how useless I am and worthless I am, and they just started to beat me" she said and I know she is away to cry.

I dash to her and hugged her tight with my arms on her waist and hers on my chest.

"Ari. What ever they do to you, please tell me okay?" I said as she nodded with a small smile.

"I will. Let's get to our desk" she said as two of us sat down. I hears the bell go as everyone dash right in looking at me weirdly.

Only because I'm sitting beside Ari?

I look at the table controlling my anger. I felt a touch on my arm. I knew very well that it was Ari.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" She asks with worry. As I nodded while touching her hand.

"I'm fine. I was just daydreaming" I lied, I know I shouldn't but I'm scared that she doesn't want to be with me anymore when she finds out.

—————————————————

I was walking home alone. Well hunting alone whilst sucking blood from people necks. I only do this not because of cruelty. I need this. I need blood to keep on loving if I don't. I'll die.

A smirk blast through my lips. I saw Ari's bullies coming this way. I hide behind a tree and watch them laughing and making fun of Ari. Yep I won't regret this at all.

I knew it was getting Kate so it was perfect timing as well. I walk closer to them. Closer go their neck, thankfully they couldn't see me. I grab one girls waist and bit her neck as she screamed in pain. But I went deeper. Deeper than I should but who cares. She's away to die anyways. That's what you get for hurting Ari.

I let go of her and suck the other two neck and killed them. I smiled army work and went away from them. I climbed up onto the tree and smiled at the view. I sat on a branch and started to lean on the tree trunk.

I can't wait for tomorrow to be honest. I get go see the person that I love. And you all know who it is....

Ari of course...

Author notes

I hope this was good, I like how I said around my first book or my second book that I will do a horror book about BTS together. But it still never happened. After this story I might if not and I do a different book than I will do that whilst doing the other one. (If that makes sense) also maybe in the future I will do some BTS ships. Only my favourite ones which is Jikook and Vhope. Anyway I will post a second update later on today :)