Chapter Three

Jungkook POV

Ari and I walked down and went to our final class for today. I saw girls eying Ari making my fist curl up but I sighed and kept Ari close to me. We sat together in science. Our teacher walks in with a smile.

God kill me.

I hate her. She always moves Ari away from me or get her into trouble. Reasons why I hater science. She gets Ari into trouble. She treats me like I'm fucking rich. Which I am but not the good kind. She makes me sit next to some rich bitch thinking we are friends when really the only friend that I have is Ari.

"Ah, Ari I told you to sit next to Liza" she says with a bitter smile making my eyes black but I quickly hide them. I heard Ari sigh but she moved making me feel lonely once again.

She doesn't see that Ari is the only real friend I had? And my first love as well?

"Bitch" I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that Jungkook?" She asks me with a fake smile.

"Nothing" I said returning the fake smile.

She began to teach but all I done was watch Sri from afar. I knew she was getting bullied by all the glares and I even saw Liza pushing her slightly. Even worse the teacher  saw but did nothing.

Why does everyone hates Ari? She did nothing wrong.

I put my hand as the teacher saw.

"Yes Jungkook?" She asks as I slowly put my hand down.

"Can I go to the toilet?" I asks as she nodded.

I took the slip and walked to the boys toilets. Luckily no one was in apart from me. I started putting my anger on the door as my eyes turned fully black and I started to kick the door making a bang and breaking one door from the toilets.

But somehow my eyes won't turn back. I know when I calm down they turn back to brown but now it's still black. They made me that mad that I can't change back. I started to smirk as my fist curled up.

Time for pay back teach and some girls too for hurting my Ari.

Author notes

I hope you like this, I finally feel a bit better! Also I will update twice on Friday and Saturday because I have free time on those days. Bye.