Chapter Five

Jungkook POV

"Let's get you home" I says as I pick her up as she held my neck.

"You do know I can walk" she says as I just smile.

"I like this more" I said making her blush. My favourite thing to do.

———————————————————

I set Ari on the sofa as I sat next to her. P

"Shouldn't you be at your house?" Ari asks as I shook my head.

"No. I have being alone" I said as I looked down.

And I don't have a home. Vampires just suck blood and when they fall in love they safe them and they think they're useless. But they are. I'm no used to this world.

"Jungkook!" Ari called as I stated at her.

"Are you okay?" She asks as I nodded.

"Just thinking" I said.

"Kind telling?" She asks as I just shook my head.

"You wouldn't believe me" I said as she gives me a look.

"Jungkook, you are my first friend and I will always believe you" she says holding my hand making my eyes widen.

"I'll tell you," I started "someday" I ended.

"I just have to wait for the right time" I said as she nodded.

"I understand, I will wait." She said making me smile.

"Thank you Ari" I said.

"It's nothing" she says as I looked at her.

"You were the first person who has ever said that, everyone else just left me alone and said I waited enough time hut you were the first person who said that. So thank you" I said hugging her as she hugged back.

"That's what friend are for Jungkook" she says as her face was at my chest making me smirk.

"No,"  I said stopping her as I stared at her as I held her tight as I looked outside it was dark.

"No, Ari. What you said to me," I said sighing as she held my cheeks as I tried not to blush as she did blush making my heart race.

I held her arms and whisper...

"It's what real friends do" I said holding her tight trying not to cry by all the emotions that I kept for years.

"Let them all out Jungkook. You needed it" she said making me sob.

See Ari a real friend will say but a fake friend will push you away and say 'stop being a cry baby'

"Thank you" I mouthed to myself.

Author notes

I hope you like this chapter. I also feel like this might have longer chapter like 'Sea Love' did. Also after this story I have a surprise for you all (that you might already know) anyway see you all tomorrow.