9: Fucking Dipshit.

Sometimes I get fuuuuuucking weird in my A/Ns...like in the one at the bottom (insert favourite bottom e.g: Jason, Jason, Jason, Troye,...)
_

______________________

Noahs pov

We were outside of the club now, still sitting in the car.

"You look so gay." Jordan laughed at me while taking my face, pulling it to him and attacking my cheek with kisses.

"Want me to suck your cock in the car like a good faggot?" I teased while twirling my fingers at his ear. "Oh, wait no. I want it to be special. I want candles and a good atmosphere-"

"Fuck you." He rolled his eyes. "Sorry for wanting it to be perfect."

"Jordan you're my definition of perfect."

"No. No fuck you." He blushed. That dipshit blushed. "You're an unworthy piece of shit." He rolled his eyes once more and pushed me out of the car. Motherfucker.

"But you still love me." I giggled, running to him after he exited the car, and kissing him with all I had.

All I had to offer right now. I would always give him all I could possibly give. My whole self. Always and forever.

"I think I love you more than I ever thought I could possibly love someone." I realised this second that- even if we were just stupid young adults...

He is my home.

And wherever he goes- I want to go.

Whatever he does- I want to do.

"That was- surprisingly adodable." He blushed and dipped his head down to kiss me again.

"I love you." I smiled at him and took his hand into mine.

We started walking into the club and puh, it was full, loud, sweaty and gay.

We started to dance after a few minutes, get lost in each otgers arms and kisses a couple of times before we realised we were in public and eventually moved over to the bar where Jordan got me a beer, and he himself, the designated driver he was, didn't drink anything.

I then started to scan the place. I was just casually looking around, seeing If I recognised some faces- but I didn't.

I turned away for one second. One fucking second and the next- when I turned back to Jordan some fucking twink was in his arms.

"Seriously?" I gasped, not believing what I was seeing. Jordan didn't even hear me. "Jordan!" I shouted at him but he rose his hands against the sluts' chest and that's when I lost it.

He didn't even fucking notice me!

Not until I ripped that faggot off of my boyfriend and pushed him to the ground, then turned around and slapped Jordan across his beautiful face.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing bu-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I felt tears bottle up my throat. He would've heard I was about to cry.