3: Steamy showers for two.

Why does the new chapter have more views than the first? Do people just read the current one and think "nah, imma go into the story right here"
___________

"Morning, sexy." Was the first thing I heard when I woke up this morning, Noahs hand stroking the back of my head lightly.

Sometimes we act pretty gay and couple-y. But that's just how it's always been.

"Good morning? No, decent morning. It will only be a good morning when I'll be waking up with my dick inside of your mouth. Or the other way around. Remembe-"

"I'm never letting you do that again." He mumbled, slapping my cheek.

"Oh fuck off will you? You loved it. Well, I guess you did. But judging from your moans and you shooting your load all over my face, you did."

"Of course I did. A slut like you has a lot of practice so you were pretty fucking good." He laughed. "But nonetheless- it was weird."

"No it wasn't!" I pouted. Dickhead.

"Yes it was. You were twice as drunk as I was and were constantly begging for a rimjob remember?" Guess who had his standards and didn't do it! "We're best friends. Not fuck buddies. That was the first and last time something like that-"

"First? Oh honey it's not the first time we've made each other cum." I hummed. "One more reason to just go with it. Bro-fucking."

"Shut up, and take a shower." He groaned. "You stink." Again, he slapped me but this time it was my ass. "Those times were desperate. And it is not like...the real deal. I'm not having sex with you. Deal with it."

"I will never deal with it-" I sighed dramatically and ran towards the shower.

×××××

I know I can be annoying. But- I just have to be annoying. I have to have him give in. I have to...I need him to want this. Me.

I'm not even sure why I'm obsessing over this so much.

About him and his sex life. As far as I know, he had sex with one guy at our school trip to london in 10th grade. But that was it.

I only found out about that a year later. And he won't tell me who the fucker was. Not even if he topped. He won't tell me anything.

That is the thing about Noah. He will tell me the last time he jacked off and show me the porn he watched that made him cum, he has almost no boundaries with me. Which I love. But the one thing he is not telling me about is his first time.

I don't know why and it freaks me out. Doesn't he trust me? Bullshit, I know he trusts me with his life. And this is not me being cocky, he's told me. He's cried to me because of that. Because we tell each other everything.

And I respect his privacy even though it doesn't seem like it. I respect that he doesn't want to share his first experience with me. I hate it. But I respect it. And he knows that the way I behave and try to get him to be more sexual is just me being me and that's one of the reasons he loves me.

But maybe that is just what ticks me off. That he won't share his most private experience.

It makes me feel so- cramped inside. Like someone put me in a balloon and is sucking all of the air out and it just squeezes tighter and tighter.