6: F*ck you

Noah's pov

It has been over three weeks since that shower scene and my little outburst.

Things have been...normal. He's held himself back on the sex references though.

I mean, It's good for me so I won't have to fight giving in so hard. But at the same time I miss it.

It is like he has lost interest in me.

The spice in our relationship was always, or for the last couple of months, that I wouldn't let him hook up with me.

And now I'm starting to think that that's gone.

Our spice.

I don't know.

Why do I have to be attracted to my best friend? I'm not even sure I am...but some part definetly is.

But why? Why do I have to get hard for such a slut? He fucks everyone and everything. And he doesn't care about his fucks!

If we will have sex...he will just think of me the same...wouldn't he? He promised he woudln't but-

I know him.

He ditches his hook ups and avoids them.

I don't want to be avoided by him. I can't lose him.

So no hooking up with him.

×××××

Jordans pov

He maybe doesn't even notice...but I'm holding myself back for him.

I haven't had sex with anyone for over three weeks.

My right hand is getting pretty tired.

But I have to show him that I am not a careless fuck-machine. I have to make him understand that-

I can be sweet.

I'm not the slut he thinks I am.

I want him to know and see that I am sweet. And maybe he would be ok with sleeping with me.

It is not even entirely about the sex. It is, so that I can show him how good and full of love it can be. I can treat him perfectly. I can make him feel so good. And not dump him the next second and leave.

Like his first time probably did. Why else have I never heard from him?

×××××

We we're currently sitting on my bed again. Another night at my place.

His first time. That topic never leaves my mind. It has been going crazy lately. All I care and think about is who that prick was.

And I had to finally know.

"Noah?" I smirked at him, double dipping my nacho into his cheese.