Meeting the mother.

I thought it would be good for you to see the development of Kara and Lenas relationship so I'm going to try and get every milestone in this story.

"Hey Baby, what's up!" Lena spoke down the phone.

"Oh not much but hey! how long would it take you to get ready? Not super fancy ready but I don't know ready enough that you'll meet someone important to me?" Kara responded.

"Erm not long. I'm at your apartment now and I think I have some fancy-ish clothes here, I could be ready in 5. Why?"

"No reason but yeah go ahead and do that and i'll come get you! okay bye!"

Kara hung up the phone before Lena could say bye back so she just stood there concerned but excited to meet this important person in her girlfriends life. so she began getting ready. nothing fancy and promised and right on cue Kara knocked on her own door?

"Kara did you seriously just knock on your own door?!"

"Oh shit yeah." Kara said still on the other side of said door.

"Well come in dummy it's your apartment!"

"Yeah so are you ready because this person is qui-" Kara's breath caught in her throats when she got a look at Lena.

"Oh baby you're going to kill me" she finally said.

"Ohhhh i like when you call me that." Lena said walking over to her wrapping her arms around Kara's neck and leaning in for a kiss. Kara's arms automatically went to her hips.

"I really wish this person wasn't so important to me because you look absolutely stunning."

"It's only a black shirt, black heels, black blazer and black trousers Kara, in breaking out my summer colours as you can see." Lena joked with a wink.

"Still it's really hot and you have your hair down! Oh that is a change for you!" She joked back.

"Right come on we have to go meet this important person." she clapped her hands. "Don't want to keep the person waiting Kara." She began walking out the door.

"Stop staring at my ass and move come on!"

"You really have to tell me how you know."

They got in Kara's car and made there way to Rao knows where and it was silent but not uncomfortable until Lena spoke again.

"Can you tell me who it is so I can be preparing?"

"Okay okay but only because you're gorgeous." Lena smiled "It's my mother." Lenas smile quickly faded. "Kara stop the car for a minute please. Please please stop the car." Kara done as instructed and as soon as she stopped the car Lena got out and headed to the woods not far from Kara's old house. Kara wasn't far behind Lena and she was starting to get really worried.

"Lena! Lena! Where are you babe!" She stopped shouting for a moment to see if she could hear her but all she could here was someone being sick? 'That's odd' she thought and followed to sound. When she got to the source of the sound she found Lena kneeling on the ground being sick Kara knelt down on one knee and held her hair back and rubbed the small of her back.

"Baby what is it? Are you okay? Why are you being sick?"

"I'm scared Kara."

"Why are you scared it's only my mother."

"Exactly it's your mum, Kara I don't have a good relationship with adopted mother and I never really had a relationship with my real mother and no mother that I've ever met has liked me." She stood up and so did Kara and they started walking towards the car.