Four

They woke up. Lena looking at Kara, Kara looking at Lena. At that moment in time, there was nothing else in the world, no worries, no jobs, no friends, no family, no nothing, just two people who cared deeply for each other.

They lay there for what felt like hours, just staring into each other's eyes in a comfortable silence until it was broken by a giggly blonde reporter, "We have to go,I.. I mean we have to get to the DEO to talk about the help on the security at L-Corp because I want to keep you safe."

"I want you to keep me safe too." Lena mumbled before bringing Kara into a kiss, nothing bad and it not deepening either, just a long kiss that spoke unspoken words.

They got up, got something to eat and got dressed, Lena borrowed some of Kara's clothes since hers were effectively ruined and a bit too sexy for work so she put on a skirt and a blouse and heals. Kara couldn't keep her eyes off her, Kara herself wore trousers and a blouse with dolly shoes.

They decided to walk to the DEO, hand in hand not caring what people say or if they stared or if they hated what they saw but they walked with the same loving looks being passed every so often as they were this morning.

They got to the DEO walked through the first set of doors being greeted by the usual agents, but then they got to the top floor, where Alex, Maggie, Winn, J'onn and James stood, waiting to help with the security measures all looking towards where Supergirl always lands.

"They must be expecting you to fly in."

"Yeah they must be." "Do you want me to let go of your hand? I know you might not be ready for that type of thing yet and I know we aren't officially together so-"

"Lena, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." She answered with a light peck on the lips, "There, now we're official and I want to keep holding your hand as long as you want me to."

"Of course I want you to." with a slight smile from the pair they walked up to the group of friends still hand in hand.

"Hey, Kara we were expecting you to come through the other entrance." Alex said pulling her into a short hand making her let go of Lenas hand.

"Yeah well, I wanted walk today, well, we wanted to walk today. Thought it would be nice." She said gesturing between herself and Lena.

"Oh okay. That makes sense." Alex said again pulling Lena into a small hug this time taking her by surprise but she wasted no time in hugging back and after going through the welcomes and hellos and hugs from the group they got straight to work.

They all got round the big circular table. Lena and Kara at opposite sides (not their choice) but as they started talking about it Kara voiced her opinion. "But, if we put those in then I won't be able to land on Lenas balcony without setting off any alarms that would pop up to the DEO and the NYPD." She said moving to the same side as Lena intertwining their fingers where the others couldn't see them. "She has a good point Alex." J'onn spoke surprising Alex as he went up against her idea. "That is true but we would know if Supergirl was going to land there or appear there so we could turn the alarm off from in here and turn it back on when she's left." and Kara spoke up again. "Yeah but you don't know when I will land on Lenas balcony ALL the time. I go there all the time without you guys knowing." And without thinking about what she was doing or even registering that her and Lenas fingers were still intertwined she put their hands on the table, making Lena blush and the group stare at their hands with so many questions behind them. "Erm Kara?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah?" Kara replied still not noticing.

"What's going on there?" She pointed at their hands.

Kara realizing what had happened replied. "Oh right sorry, I forgot to explain, well you see... you know what I'm not going to explain. Well not this very second."

And with that she leaned over and kissed Lena not giving a care in the world what her friends reactions were "but now I will. So yeah me and Lena went on a date. As you can see it went well and now we're dating and we have been for about half and hour or so officially? That about right babe?" She turned to Lena who nodded and then continued talking, "but unofficially we've been dating each other in our heads for atleast a couple months." she looked at Lena who nodded again.

"Well done baby Danvers, you got your girl." Maggie was the first to speak straight after Kara had finished speaking and then pulled the two in for a hug and then Alex talked. "Seems like we both didn't know each other was gay but I'm proud of you Kara. You deserve to be happy."and only seconds later she too pulled them in for a hug and the rest of the group started "Congratulations."

"I knew it. I told you I knew it on that roof didn't I?"

"Congrats, you finally did it. I'm proud of you." and then J'onn pulled the meeting to an end an hour later after finally getting somewhere with the security.

"So how does lunch sound?" Lena asked.

"Lunch sounds amazinggggg." Kara said smiling at her girlfriend being glad she could call her that.

They headed to lunch, a local pizza place not long from Lenas house.

And from that moment on Lena knew that the girl in front of her, yes the one that had pizza sauce on her face, was the one.

And so did Kara, at that moment she knew the girl of perfection sitting in front of her laughing at all of her stupid jokes, was going to be the one she'd marry.