I just don't want to ruin his good times with his dad since Sean is never here. This would completely ruin it all.

I know he won't take that as an excuse of me not telling him about Kylie though.

I try not to feel bad for myself, but I do. I don't think there is anyone else in this world this has been through worse than me. That's how terrible my life is.

My whole life it's been shit, hell, an endless pit of misery.

Got the past almost two months i finally found out what genuine happiness feels like. I thought I'd never have to feel pain again. It's crazy how wrong you can be about something.

We are right back where we started.

______

I put my wrists underneath the sink letting the water wash away the red blood that dropped from them.

My face stayed as a blank stare while water slowly fell from my tired eyes.

I threw the razor blade into the trash can and wiped off my wrists into the towel, then looking down to the fresh cuts I had just formed in my skin.

A huff of air left through my nose while I turned off the light and walked into my bedroom.

I crawled into bed letting the warm sheets consume my cold body.

I hesitantly clicked on my home screen. Three missed texts.

7:03pm
bby e: I can hang Saturday if that works with you? my dad leaves that morning so we can finally have that night we've been waiting for :)))

9:29pm
bby e: did you get my last text?

11:50pm
bby e: okay well, I love you and hope you get the best night sleep princess. I've missed you these past few days, Goodnight.

For some reason, my heart didn't fill with joy or fulfillment like usual. I felt guilty and disrespectful.

12:45am
me: ok sounds good, goodnight

I simply texted him knowing that he was probably sleeping by now since I'm so late.

_______
[ ETHAN'S POV ]

Ouch. No I love you or I miss you.

I let out a sigh, putting my phone onto my nightstand and turning off my lamp.
I just need to get through Friday, then I finally get to hangout with her.

My heart started racing just by the thought of finally being able to show her what I'm made of.

Taking control over her in bed and being able to make her feel something she will never forget. I need that.

My finger clicked the power button on my phone while I let out a breath and continued to watch tv with Grayson.

I looked over to my dad who was sleeping soundly on the couch. I leaned further down into the cushion and slowly fell asleep.

_______

I walked into school with Grayson and Jeff while a couple of the guys from the football team came up to us.