"Don't worry about it. Come on."Amaru interlocked their fingers and they walked out of the hospital.

Amaru opened the car door for her and she climbed into the car.

"You hungry?"Amaru asked and Damita nodded her head. "Yes,daddy."

He rested his hand on her thigh as they drove down the street and she sat her hand on top of his, looking up at him.

"I love you."Damita smiled.

"I love you too, my love."Amaru grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?"Damita started rub on his leg then put her hand down his pants.

"No and get your hand out my pants."Amaru grabbed her hand and pulled it out of his jeans.

"I can touch it if I want. It's mine."Damita rolled her eyes.

"Baby. Not now. I'll give it to you all night, later."Amaru continued to drive then moved his car into park. He got out of the car then got out to open her door.

Danita climbed out of the car and grabbed his hand. "Give me a kiss."

Amaru puckered his lips out and Damita got on her tip toes to kiss him. He started to pull back but she grabbed him and kissed him again.

Finally, she let him go and they started to walk towards a restaurant. "Baby. Why are we here? I wanted to stay at the hospital with Dallas."Damita pouted.

"I already had this planned you'll see him tomorrow, I promise baby."Amaru kissed her temple. "Now come here. There's a surprise inside."He put his hands over her eyes and they walked into the restroom.

His body was pressed against hers as he walked her to their table.  Amaru counted down and everybody yelled "Surprise!"

Amaru took his hand off of Damita's eyes and she gasped. The room was decorated with balloons and signs along with a cake that had two glittery numbers that read 46.  Everybody she loved was there including Marsha and her family.  They were able to get into America with their new identities. Amari was supposed to me there too but she couldn't be there for obvious reasons.

"Happy Birthday, Baby."Amaru kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh shit. Is that today?"Damita widened her eyes and everyone laughed at her.

"It's tomorrow, but what I've got planned then is personal."Amaru whispered to her then grabbed her ass.

"Now how'd you forget your own birthday, fool?"Taniyah stuck her arms out to hug her best friend.

"I guess I wasn't paying attention to the dates. I don't know."Damita laughed and took her seat. "I'm so happy to see everyone. I just want everyone to know that I got the best birthday present I could ask for. My baby had her baby."Damita smiled.

"Alright, let's drink to Damita becoming a grandmother."Taniyah joked.

"Cut it out, bitch. He's not calling me that. I'm okay with Nana or just call me momma because we're not going with grandma."Damita laughed.

"What'd she name the baby?"Marsha asked.

"I named him Dallas."Damita smiled.

"Soo are we drinking tonight or what?"Taniyah asked Damita and she looked over at Amaru.

"Go ahead. It's your birthday so why not. Just not too much if want to go see Dallas again tonight."Amaru suggested.

"First round is on us."Grace smiled ordered shots for all of them.

"Here, you have to put this on your head."Elias brought her plastic tiara and put it on your head.

"Alright you guys, on three. 1. 2. 3."Amaru counted off and everyone started to sing. "Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday, happy birthday to ya."

Damita just sat and smiled while everyone sung to her.  She blew out her candles and they lit back up. "What the hell?"She laughed and blew them out again.

"Who's responsible?"Damita laughed and tried to blow them out one more time.

"That was my idea."Afeni chuckled.

The fire blew out and Damita sat back down.

"We got you a special cake too."Grace winked at her and Damita got excited.  She already knew the deal.

"We are getting so nasty tonight."She whispered to Amaru and went back to enjoying her party.

It had been a hell of a year for Damita, but things were finally starting to fall in place. Her came back, she'd met her real family, rekindled her relationships with all the people she loved the most and although she didn't go into labor, she finally had the baby she wanted.

She was finally happy again.

That's all folks. 👏🏾✌🏽.

I'll have a surprise in a few hours. 💋

Let's keep the conversation going.