11.

"Where the kids?"Amaru asked breathlessly as Damita kissed all over him and ripped open his shirt.

"Practice."She replied and continued to kiss his lips. She was ready and he kept interrupting her.

"What time will they be done?"Amaru asked, breaking away from there kiss.

"Shh. we've got time baby."She whispered and put her finger over his lips. She continued kiss him on his lips and all over his neck. She grabbed for the belt on his pants and pulled out, making his pants fall down.

"Baby you're a little excited aren't you."Amaru chuckle as she pulled his underwear down.

"Baby.....shut up."she replied as she got down on her knees in front of him and held him in her hands so that she could get ready to start her oral seduction. She licked up and down the side before pushing him all the way down her throat. She pushed it in out of her mouth slow then fast while swirling her tongue around the side. She pulled it out to spit and did it all over again. He came quick because he hadn't done anything sexual in the past 15 years.

"Shit."He whispered, holding on the back board of their bed. Damita giggled and wiped her mouth, looking up at him innocently as if she hadn't just sucked the soul out of him.

"Girl..Ima tear your ass up."He said breathlessly. He picked her up off of the floor and threw her down on the bed taking off her clothes piece by piece.

He pulled her up on and they kissed slowly, letting their hands wonder all over each other's bodies as their tongues danced around together. Amaru pulled back and looked at his wife. This moment felt too good to be true. He thought they'd never do this again.

"What's wrong?"Damita asked, placing her palm under his chin. "Nothing baby. I'm just admiring you."he smiled and she blushed before kissing him again.

finally she laid back on the bed and he sucked on various parts of her body to get her ready for him. He licked upon her clit slowly, making her woke body shake as if he had sent electricity through her body. It had been so long since he touched, her body was so sensitive to him.

Slowly, he eased his way inside of her. She gasped and quickly grabbed onto him. "You okay?"He asked, afraid that he had hurt her, she nodded her head and he kissed her as he slowly worked himself deeper inside of her. It was like their first time all over again. She rubbed her hand across the back of his head as he kissed all over her neck to relax her.

Damita moaned loudly as he began to go just a bit faster. "Ooh Shit."She cried,pulling him closer to her. He held onto her legs tightly and flipped them so that Damita was now on top.

He placed his hands on her butt as she grinded on slowly, looking in his eyes the whole time. He rubbed his hands up her back and through her hair as she really started to get into it. She placed her hands and threw her head back because she was really feeling him and I felt good to finally have him inside of her again.

"Damn baby."he whispered before pulling her down to kiss him once again. They kissed like their tongues would be in knots if they ever stopped.

After a couple more wines and an ass smack from Amaru they both came and Damita laid on his chest.

"You good?"he asked, rubbing her back.
"Yeah baby, I'm fine."She replied, wrapping herself up in the covers. It felt so good for her to finally be laying under the love of her life and the father of children.

"Can I ask you a question?"Amaru asked, now rubbing on her butt.

"Mmhm"She replied with her eyes closed.

"Did you, you know have sex while I was gone."

"Yes."She replied, refraining to open her eyes because she was comfortable and close to falling asleep.

"He must be weak in bed then. I thought I be able to tell. It's just as tight as I left it."Amaru laughed.

"It was ok. I think my breath hitched a couple of times."She replied sarcastically.

"We got time to take a nap?"Amaru asked. "What time is it?"Damita asked.

"3:30."

"Yeah we've got time. They usually go eat and all that after they're done. They'll call when they're ready."She replied, cuddling up to him with her head on his chest.

"I missed you so much."He smiled and hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I missed you too."She smiled and finally drifted off to sleep.

About 45 minutes into their nap, somebody came knocking on the front door. "Baby up you gonna get a that?"Amaru whispered and tapped her.

"Nooo they'll go away."She sighed and continued to sleep on his chest. They kept knocking and Damita continued to ignore their knocks.

Finally Amaru just got up why answered the door before the knocking annoyed him. There was a man standing there.

"Hi. Is Damita home?"He asked.

"Depends. What you want with her?"Amaru asked, resting on the door frame.

"Uh, my name is Trevor and I need to talk to her."He explained.

"Ohhh so you the corny ass nigga that tried to marry my baby. Look man, stop calling. She don't want you."Amaru laughed. "Look man, whatever y'all had..that shit over. Don't come by here anymore. Don't call her nomore. This my woman and this is my house. So have a good day."Amaru laughed.

"Who the hell are you anyway?"Trevor asked.

"Somebody that'll beat your ass if you don't back up off my wife."He replied with a slight chuckle.

"You wife?"Trevor asked.

"Baby..who's at the door?"Damita whined.

"Nobody baby. Go back to sleep."He replied. "I can't goto sleep without you baby."Damita giggled and wrapped her arms around him. She looked up to see who was at the door and she laughed profusely.

"Oh....its you."She continued to laugh and Amaru grabbed her by the neck and kissed all over her in front of Trevor.

"See ya later nigga."Amaru laughed then closed the door in his face. He then swept Damita up bridal and carried her up to their room so they could finish their nap that was interrupted.