Valentine's Special; Happy Valentine's Day!

(Name)'s POV

"Valentine's Day?"

Megumi smiled at my surprise. Beside her, Yuki seemed to light up as she exclaimed, "Yes! The day us girls are able to express our love for that special someone~"

She wiggled her eyebrows goofily at the two words, causing the rest of us girls to giggle at her silliness.

"C'mon, (Name)-chan, you've got to know what Valentine's Day is!"

I chuckled and nodded in response. "Of course I know what it is, but I'm just surprised that it's tomorrow. I completely forgot about it, honestly."

"Well, you've still got time to make your chocolates!" Ryoko reassured me. "Speaking of which, who do you girls plan on giving yours to?"

"I've made enough for all of the guys here in our dorm!" Megumi smiled, and I secretly wished she had made me some as well.

"And what about you, (Name)-chan? Who do you plan on giving them to?" The three turned to look at me, and I stiffened under their gazes.

"Uh..."

I sweated slightly at their curious expressions, though Yuki seemed to be leering mischievously at me, and flushed slightly when a certain male popped into my mind. I attempted to play it off.

"Well since I've forgotten about it, I haven't had much time to think about it. I'll just make enough giri-chocolates* for all the guys like you two did. And you, Ryoko?" I turned the attention of the conversation to said girl and cheered inwardly when it worked.

"Me? I've already made all the chocolates for the boys as well."

"Ugh! Why must we have to give obligation chocolates to all the guys? I get the honmei-chocolates* since they're for romantic purposes, but it's just so much trouble to hand out so many chocolates." Yuki complained dramatically.

We all laughed at her whining and Ryoko replied, "Well, that's why we have White Day, isn't it? Then us girls get to enjoy all the chocolates from the boys. And you're not making them all, right?"

"And spend my precious time on a bunch of stinky boys?" Yuki grimaced as if just the thought of it disgusted her. "No way! I can get a bunch of them for cheap at the store."

The three of us laughed again. We then proceeded to eat breakfast before heading upstairs to our rooms to get ready for school. The entire time, my brain made a mental list for all the guys I'd have to make chocolate for.

Let's see: Giri-choco for all of the guys in Polar Star, and who else... Takumi and Isami, umm... Oh, Hayato! And I can just mail some back to Hibiki and Father--hopefully they won't melt. Ryou? Heh, nope--well, maybe...

I chuckled mischievously and continued my list.

Speaking of which, how about Kurokiba? I don't really know him too well, but it'd be polite to since I guess we're kind of acquainted now? Oh, yeah, and Hayama—I can make them cinnamon flavored.

Going over my list one last time, I nodded to myself and finished tying the school bow around my neck.

Then tonight I shall start on the chocolates!

*~*~*~*

I stayed up late that night making all of the chocolates. It took forever since there were so many to make, and I ended up just making small boxes with about 8-10 chocolates in each one. I felt sort of bad since it was so last-minute and I didn't have enough time to make more, but I shrugged and decided the guys could just not give me a lot for White Day in return.