"Alright. We'll definitely inform you when Jiminie's back to his smiling self." J-Hope took the sticky instead, getting a small frown from Sejin but he didn't protest.

Smiling in relief, she bowed then left the practice room, getting one last glance at Jimin.

***

"Jiminie." Jimin woke to J-Hope's voice, noticing he was laid on the couch as he turned to J-Hope, RM, and Sejin surrounding him.

Sejin spoke. "Luckily, it was only fatigue. Seriously, I thought you guys would stop overworking yourself like this once you got famous but I see habits are hard to break. We'll go to the hospital tomorrow if you still feel sick. For now, let's get you back to the dorm. Can you walk by yourself, Jimin?"

Jimin tried to sit up but the scene kept spinning. He shut his eyes before he hurled and shook his head.

"Okay. Don't push yourself. I've got you." Jimin felt J-Hope's hands on his wrist as J-Hope positioned himself to piggyback him.

Sejin stopped him, though. "No way. You know how far we are from the car? I won't let you hurt yourself too. I'll take him. Hoseok and Namjoon, pack his stuff into the car and we'll follow you guys." Sejin shifted his arms beneath Jimin's legs and lifted him carefully. Jimin let his head rest on his manager's chest and kept his eyes closed as was bridal carried out. Jimin heard footsteps in the distance, assuming that J-Hope and RM had left the room already.

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

Sejin gave a huff and tightened his hold on Jimin's arm. "If you're really sorry, don't ever do something like this again. Hoseok was freaking out when he called me. And apologize to Yumi-ah as well. She was in an even more hysterical state when she met us. Though, I already sent her home so tell her tomorrow or whenever you get better."

"Yumi...?"

"The one who found you. She was crying her eyes out when we got here. Don't scare a girl like that, Jimin."

Oh. So I was mistaking her for SoYou? Of course. I wasn't in my right mind anyways and why would SoYou be here?

Jimin managed a small nod and fell asleep right afterward. Sejin sent Jimin and the others back to the dorm, instructing them to make sure Jimin will rest the entire day.

***

The next morning, Jimin woke up on his bed with the sun halfway in the sky. He sat up carefully and was relieved when he didn't feel any sickness creeping up. It really was only fatigue and a good rest helped tremendously. He headed to the kitchen, surprised to find J-Hope there. It was late in the afternoon and they would typically be in the office at this time.

His face instantly brightened. "Jiminie! You alright to be up already?"

Jimin gave a smile and nodded. "Yes. Thanks for coming to pick me up last night."

"No worries. Though, you'll probably get a lecture from Namjoon and Sejin-hyung later. But you kinda deserve it. We've told you countless times to stop pushing yourself."

Jimin stepped back from his firm words. "I-I know that. Sorry, hyung. Really, I'm sorry."

J-Hope glared silently at Jimin to make sure he wasn't just smooth talking. After a moment, he backed off. "Well, alright...I guess. I'm heading back to the office since my turn to get out of practice to check on you is over. I'll tell Taehyungie he doesn't need to come later. But just so you know, you're banned from the office today. Manager hyung's orders. Just eat, sleep, and watch some movies. We'll be back around 8. Absolutely no dance practice or crazy stunts in here, got it?"