Night Watcher

For years I have had the same startling dream, most nights keeping me awake in bed for hours. After a while you would think that I had gotten used to them, but even now, 10 years after they had began, I can't seem to shake the feeling they leave me with. The first one came when I was 16, a black figure hovering at the foot of my bed.. Over time the figure would move, the red eyes almost too red to bare, would bore into me. For a few years, that's all it would be. Just staring. I had become attached to this figure, who would never miss a nigh with me. After awhile, the figure seemed to become more interested because it would move closer, or move angles around my bed, but it's eyes would never leave me. For awhile I was scared of it, scared that this shadow was not friendly, but something evil, like out of a horror movie. That was until one night the figure came so close to me I could almost feel the energy moving off of it in waves. And although it was only a shadow, the shape of a human hand, reached out to me and its touch left a warm and soothing feeling over me. 

Somehow from then on, I knew this thing was not going to hurt me. Along with the feeling of safety, the touch had also left heat spreading across my body. A heat I had never felt before, so desperate and lust filled. Moans had filled the air, and before I had realized what was happening, an orgasm washed over me with such power it forced me awake. It caused me to change my sheets that night, and almost every night since.  After that night the figure almost teased me, gentle caresses here, long strokes there. On my arms, legs, stomach, feet.Some nights not touching me at all, but moving close, so I could feel the dominance of it's stance. Once I tried to speak to it, but as soon as I did, it disappeared.I hadn't ever told anyone about these, never any friends or family, or even a diary, like most girls at 16 would. I didn't want anyone ever making me feel crazy. 

Somehow, I felt like this was my personal angel, even though red eyes normally weren't a typical look. Every night would leave me, content, and taken care of. I would feel safer than I did when I was awake. And I got mind blowing orgasms out of it. Granted, up until I was 19 I didn't even know what an orgasm was. (Very sheltered Iife.) I grew up in Louisiana, and was the daughter of a highly devoted, baptist preacher. I loved my dad, don't get me wrong, but I didn't even know what Marijuana was until last year, and I'm 26.. So my childhood was more or less what you'd call "rough." Kids would bully me, or treat me badly because I was a "goody two shoes," when really noone would give me a chance to be bad. Everyone knew my dad was not the one to mess with, even being a pastor. I had very limited friends, and even when I would make one, my dad would form some idea in his head that they were evil, and send them away. Eventually I gave up trying. I guess that's why I never told him about the shadow, always scared he'd think I was evil and send me away too. And the shadow, more or less was my only friend. Even though we couldn't speak, it's like when it would visit me, my stress and sadness would go away.  I would feel happy, in a sense. And always horny as ever. Never going a night without cumming at least once. 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP* A loud knock on my door pulled me from the spot on my couch and out of my thoughts. My couch being an ugly sea foam green, chaise styled contraption, I've had since I moved out. Full of cigarette burns, food stains, and many many tear stained whiskey spills from crying too hard on my romance novels I read. "Give me a minute." I wasn't expecting anyone, so I wasn't actually dressed at the moment. Slipping on my long, black, silk robe, I slowly look through the peep hole wondering who would be at my door this late on a Saturday night. Standing there is a man. A very devilishly handsome man. A man so handsome, you would most definitely do a double- scratch that triple take at him if he were to pass on the street. I had never in my life seen a man with such striking features. He had a strong jawline, one so sharp you would think it was photoshopped onto him. The next thing I took in was his full lips, not overbearing in the least bit, but still very appealing. And very red. He was pale, not sick pale, but just pale enough that you know he has natural olive toned skin. His black hair was long on top, and faded on the sides, somehow styled perfectly messy. His eyes were the strangest and most beautiful part about him. Eyes so dark that I almost think they are black. 

Him knocking again pulls me out of my daze, and I unlock the door, and swing it open. Once his eyes land on mine, I breathe out a moan. Hearing that slip from my lips, I involuntarily pull my robe tighter around me and clench my thighs together. I feel so warm. As warm as I do when the dreams start. "Uhm, who.. who are you?" I squeak out after a minute of being stared at. I really hope he did not hear me moan. Last thing I need is someone thinking I'm a whore who moans at random men I don't know. "The names Lucien, I am looking for Iana." (Pronounced E-Ahna) His eyes seemed to be moving all over me, checking me out, searching for something. I pull the door infront of me a little, feeling the draft from outside breeze in on my bare legs. "Well you found her." That answer seemed to amuse him, his lips curled into a smile so carnivorous, I immediately regretted telling him it was me. My breath left my body in a whoosh and I started to feel really light headed. Grabbing the door knob I felt myself slowly slip into darkness, but not before hearing Lucien say, "I've been waiting for you for forever."