Eight teens took a walk and NEVER CAME BACK THEY DIED ON THE WALK OH MY GOSH

Sooo soothing^ all of their songs are pleasing (Song: Someone to Stay, Artist: Vancouver Sleep Clinic)

C  O  L  B  Y

I woke up before Sam and went downstairs to make food. I put a poptart in the toaster and sat at the counter on my phone. I was still only wearing sweatpants, but it's not like anyone who lives here hasn't seen me without a shirt before. I got a text from Bella and opened it immediately.

Belley Beans 🍬: Hey Colbeeyy wyd?

Colbear 😜🐻: making breakfast, hbu?

Belley Beans 🍬: ooo same! We're twinning 👯

Colbear 😜🐻: *cringes intensely* please never say that again

Belley Beans 🍬: yeah... You're right 😳

(Guys it's pouring rain and I live in basically the attic, pray I don't get washed away 😬)

Colbear 😜🐻: anywho, I gtg cause I'm spending time with Sam today ☺️

Belley Beans 🍬: okay!

Belley Beans 🍬: wait why would you need to spend time with Sam? Like I get that he's ur best friend... But idk, u guys live together. Aren't you always spending time with Sam?

I froze, unsure of what to say. 

Colbear😜🐻: well, I guess I mean quality time

Belley Beans🍬: but...

Belley Beans🍬: nvm, have fun doing whatever it is ur doing 😝

Colbear😜🐻: lol thx Bella. We'll probably just hang out on the couch or something... I'll text you when I'm free

Belley Beans🍬: okay!! 😆😆

(Ok literally I think the roofs gonna break... Just to illustrate how close I am to the roof if I reached my hand up I could touch the boards under the panelling)

I turned off my phone. I felt bad telling her I'd text her later, since today I wanted to be a Sam day, but I felt bad ignoring her all day. I realized my poptart was now cold so I stuck it in the microwave for thirty seconds to heat it up again. 

I bit into the sugary treat closing my eyes and savouring the taste slowly, letting out a grunt of appreciation. When I reopened my eyes Sam was watching me as he walked into the kitchen. 

"You like that?" He laughed.

I grinned. "Yep! Want one?" 

He looked towards the poptart box. "Mmm yes please!" 

I turned around, opening the box and taking out another poptart. As I put it in the toaster I felt Sam's arms wrap around my waist. He laughed lowly next to my ear. "Thanks."

His breath tickled my neck and put my hand over where he was breathing. "That tickles, you idiot." I said fondly.

He only laughed again and breathed heavily in jest. "Better?"

I laughed. "No!" I turned around to face him and put my hands on his neck, looking at him. As he looked back, his gaze became suddenly solemn. "What's wrong?"

His furrowed eyebrows lifted a bit. "Nothing, it's nothing." He smiled. "Just thinking about dumb stuff!" 

I patted his cheek. "It's not dumb if it worries you." I didn't push it any farther and went to sit on the couch.

Sam called from the kitchen, "Aren't you going to take my poptart out and put it on a plate for me?"

"Do it yourself, lazy hooman!" I shouted. 

After a minute Sam walked in with his poptart, his lower lip stuck out. "Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head, smiling. "Sam, Sam, sam. You gotta learn when I'm being sarcastic!" I sighed.

"And you gotta learn when I'm fake pouting, honey!" He hopped onto the couch and laid his head in my lap. He looked up at me innocently and licked his poptart before he bit into it. 

I looked at him as he closed his eyes and licked the frosting, slower this time. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed with interest. He'd been trying to turn me on all morning, and it was finally working. Too bad I'm not in the mood.

I ruffled his hair and picked up a remote. I saw him frown at me as I turned on the tv. He gave a quiet whine like an upset puppy and I met his gaze again.

"Sorry." I ran my fingers through his hair apologetically. 

His gaze softened and he blinked, smiling a little. "It's okay." He raised himself to sitting position and I wrapped my arm around him. He scooted as close to me as he could and I flipped through channels for something to watch.

SORRY SORRY I know I haven't updated in like YEARS (not actually) but lots of stuffs been happening, I also got my first paycheck today! Happy happy happy! 

I literally just updated three times, Here, Hozier/Solby and Porcelain Roses/Solby. Go read if you haven't yet! Also, I think Porcelain Roses is going to be my new main book once this is finished. I love it sooo much ❤️❤️(Big plans for that one too)

Love u guys, I'll try to update more!

|783|