Six

Mark's POV

It was the first day of school. Great I thought to myself. Why couldn't I of just been homeschooled? I quietly made my way to class. First period went by quickly, I walked to my locker as I noticed a boy, he was taking his beanie off when I realized how long his, or rather her hair was. I stared for a bit but quickly looked away when I heard someone call my name. "Oy Maria" I gritted my teeth.
"Fuck off" I said through clenched teeth to the boys and the bitch that was with them. I noticed another girl with them this time, she was smaller, she had blonde hair in a bun and glasses, she seemed so nice and innocent, why was she with these douchebags?
"Oh fag's got anger issues huh? You should learn how to treat your superior classmates" Courtney, the bitch, said
"Kiss my ass" I said once more before pushing through them to get to second period. I sat down next to the girl, or boy, or- fuck idk, person? Anyhow I sat next to them, I laid my head down in my arms, I sighed a few times throughout class and I caught whoever the person next to me was staring at me a few times. I would tend to look at them a few times to catch them and make them look anxious. I silently laughed to myself. I liked when they looked at me, it made me, for once in my life, not feel completely invisible and like a piece of shit. I noticed that one girl I saw with those assholes earlier. She seemed so innocent just sitting there obviously listening to the lesson and writing down notes, I was still baffled as to why she was with them.

Time skiiiiiiip

The bell rang, I quickly made my way to my locker and got my shit. I practically ran out of there, hoping to not get caught by Sam, Chris, Emmet, Courtney, and possibly Sara-I think her name was. I started to slow down and walked the rest of the way home.  I walked into my house, and made my way to my room. I pulled off my shirt and took my binder off, slightly struggling. I threw on a baggy sweatshirt, and flopped onto my bed. I sighed and closed my eyes, but instead of darkness I saw them. That gorgeous person I saw earlier today. Damn. I can't like someone, they would never like me back, it would be too confusing anyhow. I'm transgender, they'd probably never understand. I rolled over so my face was in my pillow. I madd a muffled sigh and finally slept.