Chapter Four

A/N: Have been writing a new story called Asshole The Same Age In My Custody. Had so many ideas for it, I just couldn't stop writing it! However your patience will be rewarded today. Oh yeah. Since many of you preferred Third Person Perspective, I will do that for this chapter. If you prefer to read POVs you can read Custody. -advertisement- LOL sorry, the chapter four starts now!

Aria closed the door behind her. She still couldn't forget the image of Dez blushing; it was too disturbing for her. She leaned on the door and closed her eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you like them Aria. Much less loving them. It’s all a deal!" She told herself.

"Ma'am?"

Her eyes flew open. There was someone leaning over her. In her room. Judging by her dress code, she figured she was a maid.

"Sorry, have I interrupted you in your duties?" 

"No Ma'am, I am your personal maid," She said like she it was rehearsed many, many times. "Please hand over your handphone, and other devices you use for communication to me as soon as possible."

Aria stunned for awhile. Then, trying to play the situation by ear, she dug into her pockets before playing a shocked look.

"Uhh, I think I left it at home.."

"Ma'am, please hand over your handphone and other devices you use for communication to me as soon as possible. Your forgetfulness is a lie."

"No, seriously!"

"Ma'am, please hand over your handphone and other devices you use for communication to me as soon as possible. I own an iron chain."

"Is this place a hell house or something?" Aria gave up and passed the maid her handphone.

"Ma'am, please rest assured that this place is not a hell house. We are currently located in the Milky Way, on Earth-"

"I get your message; may I know your name?"

"Ma'am, my name is Lucy. If by any ridiculous chance that you have any unpleasant memories about this name, please inform me."

Aria remained silent as she thought of her lonely sister and compared her to the maid. She walked to what she supposed was the bedroom. Anthony must have enjoyed reading; the only thing other than the bed was a bedside table with drawers, a lamp and a bookshelf.

"Ma'am, your dinner has been prepared. Do you want it to be served?"

The sudden thought of fine dining scared her. 

"No, I am not hungry."

"In that case, Ma'am, please inform me when you feel so. I will return your dinner now." 

The room was entirely silent as Lucy left. She was left to the scenery- the open wheat fields. The sky was painted orange and gold; streaks of red running through the clouds. Darkening rays of light threatened to disappear at any moment, resting on the skyline. 

At that moment, together with the gradual overcast of the sky, fear began to creep into her. She was here, all alone in the hands of strangers. 

A bath. Maybe that would make her feel better. 

Would she ever get out of the house? Aria honestly didn't know what she signed herself up for. Everything seemed cold to her- including the taps of the shower.

Outside the bathroom door, the main door to her room opened. Apparently, Aria heard it as she immediately switched off the water supply.

"Lucy?" She called out hesitantly.

No reply.

Shivering, she got out of the compartment and threw on a bathing gown. The tiles felt like ice under her feet. She opened the door and peeked into the living room of her room.

No one.

The night had fallen already. 

Going back into the washroom, she blow dried her hair. One thing she noticed- there wasn't a bathing tub. 

Plop.

Something seemed to have hit the floors somewhere in the bedroom. Something heavy by the sound of it, loud enough to reach her through the sound of the hairdryer. Aria ignored it. She was probably hearing things. Or so she thought.

Not when she heard multiple objects cascade onto the floor.

Her feet pattering on the wood floor, she reached the bedroom, annoyed. The bedroom looked like a twister had been in there. Books were flying onto her bed, one after another. The ones that missed landed on the floor.

It was one of Ms Bentley's sons.

"What the- Dez?"

"I'm not Dez." He turned to face her with a harried look on his face. "I'm Anthony."

He started throwing more books.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Aria asked as she awkwardly stood there in her bathing gown.

"No." 

Then he grasped hold of an A5-sized book. Aria saw relief flood his face for less than half a second before it disappeared. 

"Sorry for intruding." Anthony said shortly. "Get Lucy to clean up."

Aria stared at him as he walked out. 

What is he? 

Aria saw him out. Just at the moment Lucy was walking up to her door and as they passed each other, Anthony gave her a look. 

A look full of burning hatred.

Lucy just responded with a smile.

Aria gave an apologetic look when Lucy came in. 

"Uh, sorry, but Anthony messed up my room. Do you think you could-"

"Yes, ma'am. I will get to it shortly." Lucy replied. "Also, I would like to pass you a message from Ms Bentley. She would like you to work at the company as a secretary."

"Oh, I see-"

"As either young master Anthony or Desmond's secretary."

A/N: Argh, this took me a long time to write. I think the quality of this chapter is so much worse than the previous chapters of Interview, so I won't ask you to comment :'(.

And sorry if its short! School has just started for me today.