Chapter Three

Aria's Point Of View

I try to keep the horror in me as I find out that he's actually one of Ms Bentley's sons. Then I let my eyelids fall a little so that I won't look like I'm shocked and force a smile.

Then he leans over; so close that I can smell his minty breath. Did he just brush his teeth or something? Then his arms wrap around my waist and I realise what he's trying to do. 

This is wrong. I'm not Carly Rae Jepson. I don't give out numbers to random people I meet, much less kisses.

I open my mouth to tick him off, but it turns out to be a fatal mistake when he clamps his lips over mine and slides his tongue in.

A/N: Just a recap. I wonder if y'all prefer me writing in POV's or third person. So that you can compare, I will write this whole chapter in POVs. (Update: [There will be a Third Person Perspective in past tense right after this!]

Aria's Point Of View

What the hell is wrong with him?! I try to push him back, but his grasp is too strong. Then I bite on his tongue. 

As expected, he winces in pain and backs off. 

"What the heck?" He says, frowning at me through his sunglasses. Then he smirks. "You're incredible.

He grabs my luggage out of the boot before walking to what I suppose is the main door. Signalling for me to come over, he opens the door for me and I thank him with a feeble smile as I walk in. 

The first thing I notice about the mansion's interior is that its hall is at least a kilometre wide and long. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but at least a hundred metres wide and long. Right in the centre of the lace covered ceiling hangs a huge glass chandelier, and horizontally, on both sides of it lays a row of lights. The walls are white, contrasting nicely with the wooden flooring and doors.

The furniture were all either outlined with silver or white gold. Seated on one of them is Ms Bentley. Rising from her seat, she flashes one of her smiles at me. 

"Miss Luce, welcome to our humble abode."

I seriously feel the need to cough. Humble. Right. Then she turns to Dez and frowns.

"I told you not to run out. The chauffeur freaked out for a full ten minutes before reporting the loss of the limo to me."

"You said she was an important guest, did you not? So your precious son went to fetch her." He saunters a metre before stopping. "I'll bring her up to Anthony for ya."

Then, he grabs my hand and pulls me to the staircase.

"Screw you," I say it loud enough for him to hear.

"That’s polite," Dez exclaims in mock surprise. He lets my hand go, allowing me to climb the staircase properly. 

"The whole of the second level is for The Royal Highness Missus Bentley's room. Third is the entertainment level and fourth the rooms. Fifth's the attic." Dez explains as we continue to climb.

"So y'all get much exercise." I say dully.

"Yup and there's an underground level for workouts." Dez says brightly. "Come on, we've reached the fourth level."

There are five doors on the fourth storey. 

"The scenery gets better the further you walk down the corridor. Anthony had to give up his room for the special guest also known as you. Trust me, he's actually pissed but he won't show it."

I can't stand it anymore.

"Can you take off your sunglasses? Do you talk to everyone like this, seriously?" I face him and roll my eyes.