Sticks

Don't even get me started on what they do to idols.

NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE STICK THIN.

A lot of companies *cough* SM *cough* make there idols go on these unrealistic diets that can seriously damage them.

Ever heard of the IU diet?

No matter what an idol looks like, they're still beautiful, and that goes for everyone else too.

It's not just for female idols.

A lot of male idols have to go on diets too. Do you remember what my poor mochi did to himself for Blood Sweat and Tears?

That was less of his company and more of Jimin's choice, but either way I want him to know that ARMY loves him and always will, no matter what he looks like.

^^ yes we will support you my lovable squish♡♡

Some people can't help it though, and I understand that. They want to gain weight but they can't.

I just wish some companies weren't that hard on their idols and trainees.

The trainees.

From some trainee experience videos I've seen, some companies weigh you, and if you don't weigh a certain amount, they eliminate your contract with them.

Korean beauty standards are different from western ones, as they are around the world. Their is no true definition of beauty.

Except for the one on Google.

Anyway, I wanted to address this because it kind of bothers me

Anyway, I wanted to address this because it kind of bothers me. I don't want people to think that they have to look a certain way to be beautiful or handsome.

Everyone has some sort of beauty, whether it be personality or physice.

Love yourself.