Chapter 9 Sleepover Part 2

Start from the beginning

Time skip after that

We all change into our pj's this is what I had P.s I'm too lazy to get the others because it's fricking 1:48 am ON A SCHOOL DAY! I can't sleep..

It's not too Tomboyish and not too girly, I came down stares and the guys except 2 or 3 of them, they were all looking at me, but I just ignored it I went over to Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan, since I don't want to talk to the boys

It's not too Tomboyish and not too girly, I came down stares and the guys except 2 or 3 of them, they were all looking at me, but I just ignored it I went over to Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan, since I don't want to talk to the boys... "Hey!" I said as I approached them "Hey, Y/N I just called my--" Aphmau was cut off by three knocks on the door "That must be her~" Aphmau sang, she opened the door and a girl with orange hair came in, she followed Aphmau all the way here "Hey, this is Lucinda, she is a witch, a nice one in fact" Aphmau introduced her friend named Lucinda "I'm Y/N, I'm a werewolf, my ears can change colours, I have 14 in fact." I said "hmm, what are the colours and if they mean anything what do they mean?" Lucinda asked "Well, Normal means calm, Blue means sadness, Red means anger, Yellow means shy or nervous, Green means curious, Black (or Brown) means scared, Grey means worried, Purple means injured or hurt, Pink means romance, Orange means confused, Cyan means confident, Indigo means happy, Violet means weak and, White means embarrassed..." I said "I also have a page with all the colours and what they mean, but I don't have it here.." "Nice, I'll take one at school" Lucinda said then smiled, I smiled back "Well, I'm going to go talk to Katelyn now bye, Y/N" Lucinda said, while walking over to "So do you guys ship, hmm Sasha and Zenix?" I asked "Sort of we don't know them well but they look cute together" Aphmau answered "What do you guys want to do---" I got cut off by Ein "We are going to do a contest, a singing contest" He started "Boys vs Girls, the winners pick something for the losers to do" Ein continued and explained.

After finding songs it too a will now it's 2:34 am when I find 6 song three for the girls and three for the guys.

The guys:
Story of my life
By One Direction

The girls:
Write on me
By Fifth Harmony

The guys:
Chasing The Sun
By The Wanted

The girls:
That's My Girl
By Fifth Harmony

The guys:
Wild Heart
By The Vamps

The girls:
Hair
Little Mix

Finished at 3:19 am, I'm soooo hungry

Ein was the judge, he took some time to think, then answered "The guys, The guys won" "Ok" I said

To be continued... Since it's 3:24 am Thursday..

And the chapter isn't the best, but hey, that's just chapter, A WattPad Chapter!
(The reference is from a YouTuber called Game theorist/Film theorist/GT Live he's real name is mat pat or close enough)

Also go support my friends, two that I meant on WattPad, there Miraculous_Mal___ and TheFallenAngel973 and my two friends in real life, siplynaillogicale and Midnight_The_Wolf19 please go follow them!!