Chapter 1 first day

Ear/tail colour
1.Normal:Calm (your natural ears and tail colour)(aka your hair colour)
2.Blue:Sad
3.Red:Angry
4.Yellow:Shy/nervous
5.Green:Curious
6.Black:Scared (brown if your ears and tail are black)
7.Grey:Worried
8.Purple:Injured/hurt
9.Pink:Romance (means you like the person)
10.Orange:Confused
11.Cyan:Confident
12.Indigo:Happy
13.Violet:Weak
14.White:Embarrassed
Your pov
BEEP BEEP BEE-
"Ughhhh" I said while turning off my alarm I looked what day it was and I realized it was the first day of school I brushed my teeth, hair, ears and tail I get my uniform and get dressed. I ran to school but I bump into someone my ears and tail turned purple before the guy turned around."Are you ok" the guy said "Yeah.." I said "My name is Garroth what's yours" he asked " Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N" he's really cute I thought in my mind while my ears and tail changed pink "Did your ears and tail just change colours??" He asked "Yes" I said "What does pink mean?" he asked "Romance" I mumbled "Did you say romance?" He asked "Yea.." I said while my ears and tail changed white "What does white" he asked "Umm it means embarrassed" I said "Oh yeah are you new here" he asked "Yes I am" I said "Do you have your schedule?" He asked "Yes I d-" you cut of by a brunette with baby blue eyes "Hey Garroth who's this cutie" the brunette asked making my ears turn pink and my tail turn yellow "Woah did you ears and tail change colour what does it mean??" He asked "Yellow means shy or nervous right now I'm shy and pink means romance" I muttered romance "Wait did you say romanc- never mind my name is Laurence what's your?" He asked "It's Y/N" I said .
'RING'
"Do you want me to walk you to your class?"Laurence asked "Sure" I said
Time skip to class
"Hey Y/N you look good in that uniform" (get it he said that to Aphmau or something like that but he didn't do the other thing) He said then kiss my check making my ears and tail turn pink "Heh bye" and he leaves then I go and take a seat.
Laurence's pov
I told Y/N that she looked good in that uniform then I kissed her check making her ears and tail turn pink which I know means romance I think I like her.
Garroth's pov
When Y/N's ears changed pink and she told me it meant romance I was thinking 'Wow she looks really pretty' she didn't see me but I blushed and I think I like her but hope Laurence doesn't like her too.
For next chapter : time skip weekend yayyyyy

Shoutout to my friend ArouraWriter973 and go check out her stories!