Chapter 7 Hanging Out With Gene

Y/N pov

Today I'm going to hang out with Genie after school this time I have to remember to bring a sleeping bag because.. Of.. Garroth.. And... Ein.. A-Anyway back to right now it's math but it's so easy this period and it's weird usually it's way harder... Blah Blah Blah

Time skip: Free Period, because I'm running out of ideas, help me

"Ok we're going to introduce you to our friends" I said to Foxy, Funtime, Isabel, and Nathan "Ok this is Foxy, Funtime, Isabel, and Nathan" I said "It's nice to meet you, I'm Garroth" (Blah Blah Blah I'm too lazy to introduce everyone)

Time skip: after school (please, help) also Gene's pov

"Time to hang out with Y/N" I said, but when I was about to go find, Y/N, she just got to the bleachers, and we accidentally kissed her, our eyes widen of what just happened, even tho I liked it... We pull away "Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry, Gene" Y/N said while blushing "It's ok" I say, nice going Gene, she probably thinks you're weird... "O-Ok.. Can we go to my house, so we can get my stuff" Y/N said, wait she didn't say "what's wrong with you, you weirdo" "Ok, let's go then" I say "Let's!" Y/N say.

After we got Y/N's stuff

Y/N's pov

"So, what do you want to do when we get to my house?" Gene asked "I don't know, what can we do at your house?" I asked him "we can watch a movie, anime, we can play video games, we can almost do anything because we have the house to ourselves" Gene said, why did he say ourselves differently? "We can watch a movie, if you can sing we can have battle then we can play video games" I said "Ok"

Time skip to watching the movie, I'm sorry for all the time skips

We put my favourite movie, F/M, and we watched it for 20 minutes then I felt a arm around my waist I look at Gene and he look at me then he noticed what he was doing but stayed since I didn't do anything, ugh why do I have so many crushes!

Time skip to the singing battle

"Time to do this" Gene said "Do you want to start or do you want me to start?" I asked, even tho I wanted him to start "I'll start" He said

"Wow..." I said in awe "T-Thank you" Gene said, with a little blush on his cheek "My turn.." I said

"You're amazing Y/N" He said while blushing "T-Thanks" I said stuttering and blushing "Do you want to play Mario Cart?" Gene asked "Sure" I said

After getting everything hooked up

"Finally" I said "You still wanna play?" He asked me "Yeah, it just took awhile.." I said "Ok" He said (I don't know what else to put... Sorry)

After awhile of playing

After awhile of playing Mario Cart, I was getting sleepy and I fell asleep on Gene's shoulder, I felt him tense up but soon relax for some reason..

Gene's pov (Finally another pov)

After awhile of playing Mario Cart, I felt something on my shoulder when I did I tensed up but when I saw that it was Y/N, she fell asleep. I brought Y/N to my bedroom and put her on my bed and I went on the bed as well, before I went to sleep I notice that Y/N just started to cuddle with me, I put my arms around her waist, right before I went to sleep I saw Y/N smile then I smiled as well.

To be continued.. On the next episode of Dragon Ball Z-- Wait wrong thing, oops!

Also go support my friends TheFallenAngel973 and MAmalculous_Mal___ , please go follow them!