Chapter 9 Sleepover Part 2

I don't think I'm going to us the four characters in this story, I just don't have any ideas, two of them will be used in my other story, anyway lest get to the chapter.

Y/N's pov

"O-Ok no more fricking T or D, ok" I said "Fine" most of them said.

"Maybe we can play Spin The Bottle?" Laurence suggested "Sure" 59% said, I didn't say anything, but guess what we switched places a bit and guess who got picked first to spin that's right.. Aphmau, and it landed on.. Garroth (obviously, guess who you're kissing) she went over to Garroth, but when she got there Dante said "You have to at least peck him or her on the lip, ones" Right after Dante said that she peck him on the lips, and went back to her place. Katelyn spun the bottle, and it landed on you guessed it Dante, no it was Travis obviously. She went over to him and peck his lips, Travis became flustered, but it went away 5 seconds later. Then I was my turn, it landed on... Gene.. Oh Irene, help me. I walk over to Gene and peck his lips, and went back to my place like nothing happened, but on the inside I was saying why me, why me, why me, I did like it but I can't believe I'm acting normal and I'm not freaking out, like nothing happened at all... "Kawaii~Chan, your turn" Dante said, Kawaii~Chan spun the bottle and it spun almost getting Dante but it didn't stop and stop on Zane.. Kawaii~Chan and Zane both became flustered, Kawaii~Chan started to walk over, then a giggle left my lips, good thing no one heard, when Kawaii~Chan was at her destination, where Zane was, she went on her knees and pecked his lips, Kawaii~Chan was blushing mess, but Zane just had a faint pink on his face, barely noticeable but I could see, it was weird when it landed on him he was a blushing mess, but now he has a faint pink blush on his face, weird. "Nicole, you're up" Dante said, wonder who it'll be, maybe my ship is going to be close to sailing but not quite. Nicole spun the bottle it almost landed on Travis, whom was right next to Dante, but it just started to stop when it was going to the next person, whom was Dante, so it stopped on Dante, I had almost a emotionless face but on the inside I was squealing, I took my phone and texted Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan.
The text
Y: Do you guys ship them?
K~C: Yeah, what about you and Aphmau~Senpai?
A: I do, they just look adorable
Y: I do too, do you guys want to follow both of them but only when they're together.
A: Sure, but we should stop texting so we can watch them peck
K~C: Bye!
Y: Bye?
End of text
We look back and saw there eyes widen, we look over to Nicole and Dante, they were actually kissing.. Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and I were fangirling, and I turned off the flash and the sound on my iPhone and took two pictures and straight away I turn my phone off before anyone saw and they stopped kissing, there was an awkward silence.. "I-It's Laurence's turn since he didn't s-spin the bottle yet" Dante said, trying to change any subjects, while stuttering, we just moved on. I do like Laurence and Garroth but I shouldn't be jealous, so I'm not, and I ship them together.. Laurence spun the bottle twice since it landed on him but he thought it was going to land on him again but.. It.. Landed on.. Laurence, no it landed on Garroth, they just stared at each other then Laurence pecked Garroth on the lips, again I texted Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan, but this time it was after the kiss.
The text
Y: Do you guys ship them, at all
A: I kinda do even though I like them
Y: Guess what, I like them too, but if you like them I won't get in the way, like Ivy.
K~C: That's really nice, I ship them too, but I don't like them.
A: Thanks Y/N but I don't want to do that to you.. Ether, and we should stop texting Ein already passed and it was with Katelyn.
Y: Who's next and I think Kawaii~Chan stopped answering us, because it was Ein's turn and she wanted to know who it was with.
A: Probably, and it's Kacey's turn, know let's stop texting.
Y: Agreed
End of text
Kacey spun the bottle three times, the first time on Katelyn, they didn't do it because they're siblings, the second time it landed on himself and the third time it was so close to being Aph that it landed on me, perfect logic right? He got up and went towards me and went on his knees and pecked me, we had faint and my ears and tail still changed colours, weird.