Chapter Eleven

Elsa trudged down the mountain. She was extremely cold. "I hate this feeling," She mumbled to herself. Sne suddenly slipped over an icy rock. She screamed as she tumbled down the mountain. She soon stopped and was able to stand up.

Elsa proceeded walking down. She reached the bottom in an hour. She was surprized she did not get frostbite. She then walked back to Arendelle, her dress cloaked in frost.

The queen walked up to the castle doors. The guards glared at her, looking concerned.

"Your majesty," One said. "Get inside, quickly. You're as cold as ice."

Elsa sighed. "I know."

The guards opened the doors and let her inside. She stepped into her warm room, laid on her bed and sighed with releif. She wrapped herself in her blankets.

Adrian stepped into Elsa's room. "You're back," He said.

The queen scowled at him. "Get out of here!"

"You're still evil?"

"You know what you did," Elsa hissed.

Adrian said, "I stopped you from becoming evil! Well, thanks to true love."

"You were my true love," The queen yelled. "Now you're not. You took away my powers."

"I did not take them. I just got rid of them. You could have killed alot of good people."

"I wouldn't have!" Elsa exclaimed. She flailed her arms up, and then put them down. She sighed.

Adrian laughed. "Oh, did you forget you don't have powers anymore?"

Elsa scowled anew. "Get out! I order you to get out Get out of my castle and leave Arendelle! You're no longer welcome here!"

Anna raced into Elsa's room. "What's going on?" She asked. "I heard screaming and yelling."

The queen glared at her hands. "Kai got rid of my powers," She said, sighing.

Anna shrugged. "It can't be that bad."

Elsa threw a pillow at her sister, hitting her in her face. The queen hissed, "It is, you fool! My powers were importaint to me, but Adrian had to get rid of them. He even left me on the mountain. I was freezing! I hate being cold!"

"Welcome to my world," Anna murmured. "I just don't think it's that bad. You're just.....normal."

Adrian sighed. "I'm sorry, Elsa. I just wanted to do what was right for you."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Well, you didn't. I don't think I can live like this."

The princess said, "Of corse you can. you won't be that different without powers."

The queen hissed, "I will be different!" She fixed her gaze on Kai's and yelled, "Fix this now!"

Adrian shrugged. "I don't know how to."

"Well, go to the trolls."

"They hate me!"

"I don't care if they hate you, just fix this now!"

Adrian clenched his fist. "I can't!"

Elsa stood up and yelled, "Excuse me? If I tell you do do something, I expect you to do it!"

"Just listen to me," Adrian said. "I can't-"

"I am the queen!" Elsa exclaimed. "You listen to me!"

Adrian scowled at her. "I said, I CAN'T!!!" He suddenly struck the queen right in her heart with a powerful blast of ice. She fell to her knees.

Anna gasped. "Elsa!" She yelled. She helped her up on her feet. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," The queen said. She glared at Kai, concerned. "You struck me."

Adrian glared at his palms, terrified. "I'm so sorry," He said.

"Get out," Elsa hissed. "Now."

Suddenly, frost covered the walls and floor of Elsa's room. Adrian gasped and raced out, departing the castle.

"Adrian!" Anna yelled. "We have to go get him, Elsa."

The queen sighed. "Fine."

The princess said, "It was just an accident. You struck me by an accident as well."

Elsa nodded. "I know." She clenched her chest and groaned. "Just go without me."

Anna obeyed her sister. She ran out of her room and entered the halls, which had frozen over. She gasped and ran out of the castle. She found Adrian, attempting to freeze the water so he could walk on it.

"Adrian!" Anna yelled. "Please stay!"

He glared at the princess and shook his head swiftly. He was able to freeze the water. He ran over it, heading towards the South Mountain.

Lupus ran up to Anna.

"Get Adrian," The princess said to the wolf.

Lupus obeyed and ran over the ice. He almost slipped, but he was able to proceed. He grabbed Adrian's pant leg and tried to bring him back to Arendelle.

"No," Adrian said, shaking the wolf off. "I'm a danger to Arendelle now."

Lupus whimpered. Suddenly, the ice below the wolf began cracking. It split open, sending him into the freezing water. Adrian gasped and attempted to grab the wolf out, but the cracks froze over.

"Lupus!" Anna exclaimed.

Suddenly, the wolf broke through the ice. He leaped back on it and ran back to the princess, shivering. His fur was soaked in cold water. He whimpered at her.

Anna watched Adrian run into the woods. "Not again," She said to herself. "This cannot happen again!"

 Hmm, something familiar is happening here...................