Chapter Ten

Adrian returned up the mountain. He reached the top quickly due to using the shorter route. He found Elsa sitting in the snow. She glared at him and smiled.

"Hello," The queen said.

Adrian smiled back and sat down next to her. "Hi. What's wrong?" He glared at her eyes, which were still blue.

Elsa sighed and said, "I'm becoming a monster, again. I can't control it."

"You're not a monster."

The queen smield anew. "Thank you. I'm glad you are here with me."

"Me too," Adrian said. He turned around and created a chalice made of ice. He then poured the potion into it and handed it to Elsa. "Drink this," He said.

The queen glared at it. "What is this? Is this a trick?"

Adrian shook his head. "No. It's just a gift. It's for you."

Elsa smiled at him. "Well, thank you." She drank all of the potion and handed the chalice back to Adrian. She suddenly grew drowsy. She laid down in the soft snow and fell asleep swiftly.

Adrian glared at her and sighed. "Sorry," He whispered to her. He kissed her. The moment he did, her hair became platinim blonde.

"I worked," He said. He stood up, swiping the snow off his pant legs. I should just leave her here, He thought. He walked down the mountain, leaving Elsa behind.

                        *************************************************

Elsa woke up, freezing. She shivered, glaring around. She stood up and wiped the snow off her dress. I never get cold, She thought. She felt weaker. The wind was so strong it almost knocked her over.

Elsa glared at a chalice laying in the snow. A bottle laid next to it. Elsa picked up the bottle.

Is this a potion? She wondered. Was Adrian testing it on me again?

The queen read the label on it. She gasped and dropped it. Why would he do this, She thought. He got rid of my powers

OH CRAP!!!!!

Frozen: Elsa and AdrianOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara