"Gee's calling." She told him.

"Ignore it."

"Dell's calling."

"Aspen turn the shit off." He snapped.

"Okay." She mumbled deciding to just be quiet.

He pulled up to her house going up stairs so he could change, Aspen grabbed some chips leaning on the counter as Harlem called. "Hello?"

"You coming home?"

"I don't live there anymore, remember?"

"Nobody told me that." He frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm bored, ma and Siah in there talking bout the baby and I don't wanna hear allat."

"Jamie and Gee shooting their video, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'll get dress."

"Get dress now because he's a little mad and I don't want to hear his mouth. Just-" She heard her phone beep letting her know she was getting a call. "I'll call when we outside."

"Okay." He hung up as she accepted the call.

"Are y'all on y'all way? Y'all can't be late Zayyir's being annoying." Ky spoke.

"He just came down, we're leaving now." She said watching him dig in the refrigerator. "You can't make that, we have to go Zayyir's mad."

"I'm hungry." He looked at her blankly.

"I told you to get up earlier."

"I don't wanna hear that right na." He waved her off getting the car keys making her roll her eyes.

"We have to pick up Harlem on the way."

"I don't have time to eat but I got time to pick him up?"

"Okay then I'll just tell him never mind." Aspen said pulling out her phone.

"Nah, I'll got get him." Jamie said texting him to bring him some snacks out.

"Can you not take your attitude out on me? I understand you're upset but I'm not the one you're upset at."

"You right, I apologize."

"Can I ask a question without you snapping on me?"

"Go head."

"Are you lying just so you won't hurt my feelings? I'll understand."

"Aspen, I swear to God on my brother grave I haven't had sex since with Yazminah in over a year. The only thing I've done with her is get head, this baby not mine brah."

"Okay, I believe you." She nodded truthfully.

"I'm just mad cause she not the person I want to have my first child, you are. That bitch just tried to press charges on me and now we gon be tied for life, that's the shit that's blowing me. This bitch had so many abortions but wanna keep this baby, for what yo?"

"Maybe it's a reason."

"I don't give a fuck the reason I don't want a baby by her."

"I think it's too late now." She shrugged.

"She know I don't want this baby and if I don't do shit for this baby I'll be a dead beat but if she would of decided to have a abortion, it would of been her choice. I have no fucking choice, I have to be there, what type of nigga would I be not taking care of something I created? It's double standard as fuck."