❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️AUTHOR'S INTRODUCTORY, SYNOPSIS &PRE-PROLOGUE OF: DaRK HeArTs

A/N 

Hi, and thank you for choosing to read, DaRK HeArTs. 

The Chapters in this Book are long and meaty; so to make sure you get every word, you will need to FULL load each page BEFORE you read them. 

You just hit the end button until the thin blue line runs all the way from the left to the right to show it has been fully loaded. 

Then, just slowly page back up to the top, and start reading.   : ) 

INTRODUCTORY

This page is very important. 

It takes you from Character intro's and some backstories straight into the first Chapter set in 2011, when THIS Book begins. 

That being said, "Please read it fully, no skipping ANY pages, or it will make ZERO sense to you later on, when you advance to the next Book in the BluePrint Series."

"OOPS!" I think i let the cat outta the bag!

"Hiii!"

THIS Book, IS not only an Original Story, it is part of a Mega Saga Series called, BluePrint.

And it is one that spans MANY years and MANY Generations, Past, Present and Future.

For it to make ANY sense to you, ALL 3 Main books and any Crossovers, will need to be read.

However, ALL of them are ALSO Works In Progress  :) 

Yes, i know, the dreaded WIP's.  (the horror!)

I have decided to keep writing these Books in this way; and as each BluePrint Book tells their own story, they've also bloomed into something even more. 

It is from their assistance in giving a fertile groundwork to the stories yet to be; which have been a HUGE help in fleshing out; and shaping the main pieces of BluePrint's HUGE Puzzle.

  The Heart Series Books:

They are: 'Foreign Hearts' (TIMELINE: Late 50's, 60's 70's and Early 80's)

'Wild Hearts' (TIMELINE: Mid, Late 80's 90's and Early 2000's)

also

'Dark Hearts' (TIMELINE: Late 90's early-2000's up to present year 2014 and beyond)

as well as:

The future Book, Shattered Hearts, (TIMELINE: 2011 and beyond)

Then there are:

The Moon Series Crossover Books, 

Liars M O O N, Rebel Mo o n, Kismet Moon, Covered M O O N, Voyager Moon, Pirates Moon; Lovers Moon, Distant Moon, Future Moon & Final Moon. (TIMELINE: 2014, and beyond) 

Title: DaRK HeArTs

By : AshleyMistMalichi

Rating: FAO/ For Adults Only

Category: Original Fiction

Characters: Will be introduced in the Introduction, Prologue and Chapter One, and Chapter Two; so on, and as they appear in the story. ^^

Genre: General/Misc. Angsty/ eventual BL Romantic, Adventure, Licorice-Twist

A/N Warnings: This BOOK DaRK HeArTs of the BluePrint Series, is FIRST and foremost of the Genre BL & M/M, Boy's Love and is a Man/Man style of a Story line.