:)

happy valentines day bitches i hope you cried thanks for reading bye ily ❤

no no but really..
if you love someone and want to let them know you do, please do it. saying "i love you" or giving someone a hug is enough. let them know how much they are worth to you. send them hearts. send them love!
no, this isn't specific for valentines day. couldn't care less about this holiday. this is general to everyday life.

make sure someone knows how much they mean to you. don't show it all with jokes though, sure it's funny, but in my own experience it feels so much better when someone writes a paragraph in a text or write a letter.

"love" isn't specified to romance. there are so many ways you can love.
romantically,
platonically (friendly),
a child to their parent,
between siblings,
mutuals..
there's more but obviously i can't explain everything, love is a huge concept that many take for granted.
love is like that feeling you get when you're completely at peace. like standing on the beach, listening to the waves and letting the air move your hair and clothes. it's beautiful, but mostly it's pure.

loving someone is so cute and you shouldn't feel embarrassed for loving someone whether it's romantically or platonically.

please. at least today, let someone know how much you love them. you could do that with a letter, a text, a hug, a kiss.. whatever! just make sure they are comfortable and happy.

this is a holiday where some may feel sad because "they're lonely" and i think it's idiotic. i can let it pass if they don't have ANYONE. like, no friends or siblings or parents. (hmu if so. or if you just wanna talk) but if you have at least one of those things i just mentioned then you're not alone. and you are loved.
what i mean is, you should appreciate the love you have. it's a delicate thing and should be cared for.

don't go and search for love when it's already right in front of you. don't be blind.
in your home, at school, with friends.. there's love everywhere. even outside.
instead of looking down at for example; (if you're single) couples, you should be happy for them. see the positive in things. they have each other and love each other. they're happy. so why think bad of it?
it's hard, but it's for the better.

in conclusion,
• make sure the ones you love FEEL loved. could be by a written letter, a text, a hug, memes, a deep talk, holding hands or simply saying "i love you"

• there's love in many concepts,
- between friends,
- parent to child and child to parent,
- sibling to sibling.
not only romantic attraction.

• appreciate the love you have instead of complaining about the love you don't have. you could make people who love you in a non-romantic way feel bad.

• don't judge those who has a certain love just because you don't have it. be happy for them instead. and if you're ready (and able to), go search for that kind of love.

I hope you understood what I was trying to send.. I'm bad with expressing my thoughts into words, sadly.

hold one another close,
there's no time to hate and spread negativity,
and finally;

love yourself.

— my love goes out to everyone out there, whether you're in need or not ❤