Chapter 8

(BROOKIES POV:)

I woke up at 6 this morning as i was so excited to go to a theme park with Luke. This is going to be the coolest day ever well after the day 5 seconds of summer adopted me.

I grabbed a Bright pink oversized long sleeved top with 'Friday' written across it, black leather leggings and black converse and went into the bathroom to shower. After i showered i got dressed and i dried my hair and put it up into a messy bun with a bright pink flower crown. I applied a bit of waterproof eyeliner and mascara and went down for breakfast to see Luke sat at the table eating pancakes with another plate opposite him.

L- hey every one else is still asleep so eat up and we can go.

B- yeah im really excited

(LUKES POV:)

Im really looking forward today, hopefully no fans will reconise me because this is our day. After breakfast we cleaned up and headed out.

It was only 6:30 but it took over an hour to get there so we had to leave early. We got in the car we both sat in the back seats while the driver was driving. About 10 minuets of being in the car Brookie feel asleep with her head on mm lap and the rest of her body across the other seats. She looked so peacefull while she was sleeping like she didnt have a care in the world, I truly do love her.

After an hour Brookie finally woke up and we were just coming up to the car park for the theme park. We walked up to get our tickets and was so excited.

(BROOKIES POV:)

OMG IM SO EXCITED im like actually freaking out. Luke was getting the tickets to get in but i really didnt want to wait. As soon as we got in the park i literally ran up to the first ride i saw and dragged Luke on to it and he looked so confused. As we were queuing up for the ride i was thinking about mine, Keeley and Chazneys conversation and weather i should tell Luke how i feel and hope he feels the same. He probably doesnt feel the same i mean im a 14 year old orphan and hes 17 and in a band who is going to go on tours.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

(A/N) hey guys anyone got any ideas let me know i could really use some help.