Chapter 3

(LUKES POV:)

I sat there staring at Brookie as she facetimed her friends from the orphange, she looked so happy while she was talking to them.

"Brookie time to go to sleep we have to be up early tomorrow to leave for austraillia" Ashton shouted from the kitchen. Brookies smile turned to a frown as she said goodbye to her friends.

I wish i could tell her how i feel about her but i dont want to ruin anything between us.

(BROOKIES POV:)

I said bye to Keeley and Chaz and all our faces dropped to a frown as this was the last time i would be able to talk to then untill we were in austraillia what was going to be hard because of time zones.

After i had hung up i saw luke staring at me he keeps doing this and its starting to get a bit weird. I decided to ignore it and grabbed a pair of pyjamas from my bag and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

When i walked out i got into bed not saying a word to anyone around me. As soon as my head hit the pillow i fell into a deep sleep.

(Dream

I was at home in austraillia with the boys we were all watching tv untill we heard something. We heard guns being fired and then one shattered the window. I felt someone grab my arm pulling me to the ground when i looked to see who it was it was calum who was previously sat next to me. When the shooting had finished we all got up except luke who was just laying there, dead.)

I woke up sweating and crying when the boys all came running up to me

"Brookie are you ok we heard screaming" Ashton asked worried.

"I had a nightmare" i told them and luke sat next to me on my bed pulling me into a hug.

"Do you want to talk about it" luke asked. I just skook my head. The boys had left and went back to bed except luke who i was still holding on to as if my life depended on it.

After a few minuets i layed back down and luke began to leave.

"Luke will you stay with me" i asked him and he nodded and crawled into bed with me. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep

The next morning i woke up at 7 and luke was still asleep next to me. I got up and walked to the kitchen to find calum sat there eating pancakes. As he saw me he got up and handed me a plate of pancakes and we both sat back at the table.

"What time do we leave" i asked

"Uhh 8 so we need to hurry up and wake the others" he said putting his plate on the side and goin to wake Ash and michael. When i finished i done the same and went to wake luke.

As soon as i woke luke it was now 7:30 and he went to eat his breakfast so i decided to have a shower. I grabbed my a plain red crop top, highwaisted shorts, black braces, my converse and a pair of geeky glasses and whent into the bathroom.

When i had finished the boys were dressed and were packing their things. It was 7:50 and we had to be downstairs at 8 to be at the airport for 9. I didnt have to do any packing as i didnt unpack but i grabbed my handbag from my other bag and put my phone, headphones and charger in it.

At 8 we were all in the car and on our way to the airport. Ive never been on a plane before and im starting to get a bit nervous.