Chapter 6

(BROOKIES POV:)

I finished unpacking all the bags ive brought and i was now sat on my bed setting up my ipad and laptop. I decided to set up a twitter acount, better ask dad first.

"DAD!" I shout what makes him run in automatically.

"What are you hurt" he said panicking.

"Umm no i wanted to know if i could make a twitter account"

"Oh yeah go ahead" with that he walked out.

I set up my twitter and set my name as Brooklyn Irwin @brookieirwin (dunno if this is an actual twitter account) and followed dad and the boys along with one direction, the vamps, union j, demi lovato, fifth harmony and others. I decided to get a picture of me and the boys for my profile picture what they gladly done and they followed me.

I was scrolling through my timeline and saw the boys had tweeted

@ashton5sos- heyy guys please follow my lovely daughter @brookieirwin

@michael5sos- guys follow the coolest kid ever @brookieirwin

@calum5sos- god @brookieirwin can shop follow her guys

@luke5sos-guys you gotta follow the beautiful brooklyn @brookieirwin

I already had over 5000 followers including the boys and one direction.
My life is insane never in a million years would i think i would be adopted i thought i would be there untill i was 18 but then 5 seconds of summer adopted me. The only thing i miss is my friends, i wonder what they would be doing right now, i should facetime them.

"BROOKIE DINNER" ok then i will facetime them after dinner.

(A/N) HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT SORRYY.