Chapter - 15

( Hey love. Tap the lil star on you screen and make day ten folds. Ily all:-) )

Akira

"Fuck." Man behind me pants in raspy voice. His hand going to my back, clutching me tightly.

A pained whimper escapes me.

"Stop! leave me." My voice is muffle against his palms. To get myself free from his hold, I twist my arms forcefully.

Ahh!

That hurts.

"Now, why would I do that? When I finally have you." I can't see him in dark but I can feel he is taller than me, he is smelling like smoke and alcohol, it is somewhat familiar. The smell repels me, I turn away from him, swallowing a lump.

"Waited so fucking long."

Waited?

Does he know me?

Oh my God!

Don't panic Ira. Think of something.

I exhale in compliance.

Try to use what Logan taught you!

I try to recall his every lessons in self defense.

Calculating my moves, I decide to take the risk. I take a step back, pushing my body to him. He seems to like it and his hand on my mouth loosens. I cringe when his other hand reaches my inner thigh, squeezing it tightly.

I wait for him to release my mouth.

And he does.

Lowering his hand he tries to touch my breasts. I pause a beat to distract him and then without giving him any chance to grab me, I spin around, shoving him back before lifting my knees, kicking in his balls.

Hard.

Serves you right!

You monster!

He doubles over in pain, crying, "Son of bitch!"

I back away, not giving him any second thought, I turn away from him.

And run.

I keep my pace fast. My eyes are burning with unshed tears. I brush my cheeks with the back of my hand. I search for a washroom.

"Could you please tell me, where washroom is?" Spotting a blue hair girl, I ask.

She looks baffled from my state, "Yeah sure. That last door to right corner, but are you okay?" I can't tell if she really wants to know or just formality.

I don't care, really.

I nod, "Yes I am. Thank you."

With that said, I sprint past her, toward right.

Walking with wobbling legs I try to think about that man. He felt somewhat familiar but I can't pin the the exact memory of him.

Who was he?

What did he mean by 'waited'?

I recall the fear I felt when he grabbed me, I was terrified. Hell, I'm still scared, I am shaking. When that man touched me, I felt myself going back to those dark places, I don't ever want to go. I feel dirty and disgusted. This was the second time I've felt like this. Last time Logan was there to help me and he helped me this time too, whether indirectly.

Thank you Logan.

I stop outside the door.

And open it.