Chapter - 2

They say sometime love is letting go of your loved one. I don't believe this, I believe when you love someone you do everything in your power and beyond so leaving you wouldn't be an option for them.
~Akanksha Jaiswal.

* * * *

Akira

As soon we enter cafeteria, I'm greeted with fresh aroma of coffee. In Kent, there was a company that would always smell like coffee and milk. Whenever I had free time I'd go there and enjoy greenery around that company. It was rather refreshable.

"There they are."

I look at my left where Sydney is pointing. Time stands still when my eyes connect to a mysterious looking creature in black, momentarily I stop breathing.

Oh. my. god!

My jaw drops open, I can't help but access his features. With a face of Adonis, that almost every female would want to stop and stare, he is far more raw and primal man than I have ever seen. He is so handsome, no scratch that, he is breathtakingly beautiful like dark angel. His jet black hair that reach bellow his ears are perfectly combed. His strong square jaw are filled with small trimmed beard looks damn attractive. He is gorgeous.

Holy crap!

As if sensing my gawkiness, he lift his eyes and finds mine and I hear a sound of gasping, I'm pretty sure it was mine. Then suddenly everything around us faints away, leaving just me and him.

His orbs, so deep, I feel like drowning in them.

Jesus!

He has most beautiful and capturing grey eyes. They give dark yet an alluring vibe that is more than enough to attract anyone. I hold his eyes and suppress an urge to shiver observing ferociousness and promises of dark desires in them. They widens, just slightly, then narrows at mine, but not because I'm staring since I'm quite sure he is used to this type of reaction from a girl. For a fleeting moment I see a hint of recognition but I can't be sure about it. I try to reach further in them and that's when they turn cold, glaring me. I feel my own face turning red from embarrassment. I quickly look away. My god, he must be thinking that I'm one of his many crazy fan girls.

I don't know if that would be wrong at all.

"He is hot, isn't he?" Sydney's dreamy voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look at her and crap! I haven't even thought about it. Oh no, he must be her boyfriend. What must she think of me now?

Lord, could this day be more difficult?

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise he is your boyfriend." I tell her as sincerely I could.

She examines me for one long moment before she bursts into laughing. She laughs so hard until tears shimmer in her eye. After awhile she turns sober and snorts, "He, my boyfriend. I wish." She then again starts laughing. I am sure, I'm totally red by now.

She rasps, "Sorry, but you caught me off guard. He is not my boyfriend, in fact he is no one's boyfriend, 'cause he can not tolerate any girls presence after he has fucked them. He is an asshole."

I cringe at her bluntness, so he is playboy type. Well then I'm better far away from him. He does look like a Playboy, with looks to die for and eyes-

Stop it. My inner self snaps at me.

"You should stay away from him. He is no good. He is dangerous and I don't know but different." She says, looking cautiously at me.

Different?