Chapter 35: It's just begun

SCARLETT POV

I fluttered my eyes open to face a sleeping Aiden. He was facing the ceiling showing his glory body of his. This is the best way to wake up too. Then I narrowed my eyes at him, I still can't believe he didn't stop me from going to that date yesterday. I was beyond frustrated. He made it look like he didn't care. So much of a soulmate he is. I tried every single thing I can to make him beg, nothing. He just started and talked to me calmly. I was growing suspicious right now, and I want to know what exactly Aiden plan is. But first, I have to deal with a important soulmate right now.

I smirked evilly, why not seduce him in his sleep. Yea, that will make him beg me. I remove the covers off me, thank god I was wearing his long shirt. This would be a nice way for him to wake up too. I shifted myself to get on top of Aiden, I straddling my legs around his hips. I bite my lips as I look down at his perfect sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful, sadly I will have to ruin that. I bent down, as I started placing soft kisses in his earlobe, all the way down to his neck. He let out a sexy groan, but hasn't woken up. I narrowed my eyes, as I went further down to his bare chest. His breathing started going heavy. I smirked. When I got closer to his abs. Aiden had shifted leaving me by surprise. He pulled me off him as I ended back to my bed side. He turn to face the other way. I growled frustrated. I kicked him hard right on the back making him fall out off the bed.

"What the hell!" Aiden was now on his feet. Look angry now. His turn to look at me and narrow his eyes at me. I just gave him an innocent look.

"Don't look at me like that. I was trying to wake you up."

"By pushing me off the bed."

"Well that was really wasn't part of my plan but yea you can say that."

"So seducing me was exactly a way for me to beg?" He said crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes, and nodded. He scowled.

"Oh Scarlett, you need to learn that I will not be the one begging."

"Ugh, fine. I'm going to hunt."

"Oh no your not. It dangerous outside. There still furious vampires wondering around."

"I can take care of myself."

"I know you can but still, your not going outside and hunt." Aiden said looking at me with a hard look. He really can be overprotective.

"Fine then!"

I got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Not caring if I didn't have pants on. Aiden growled disapproval. I smirked, dam right. When I walked downstair. I heard Vic and Victoria talking about there father. I know it is wrong to eavesdrop but hey. I need to know what there talking about.

"Victor is coming soon, I can feel him.

"I feel it too. God knows how many army's he coming with."

"I don't know, but I hope there ready to fight and win this."

"I have a feeling they will be here by tonight."

"Let's just hope they can defeat victor once and for all."

I shivered, his coming and it could be tonight. I can't believe it time to kill victor. I can finally have a normal life with Aiden and our unborn baby. I rubbed my flat tummy. I hope things end up perfect well for us, after this. Victor will come through the shield, god knows if he had a witch beside him. Of course he does, he want to kill me and take my powers away. And he needs a witch to do that.

"What are you doing." Aiden spoke behind me making me jump. I turn around to see him perfectly well.

"Nothing." I said looking at him. He was all dress up normally but he looked stress out.