Chapter 30: Blind love spell

AIDEN POV

Brianna smirked as the witches was hesitating to do the spell, why? The witch took a deep breathe and began the spell. I needed to move but I couldn't move. The spell started to work. The imagines of me and Scarlett slowly started to vanish. Like she wasn't part of my life. This what Brianna mean by making me hers. She trying to erase everything that part of Scarlett. The bond, was no longer with us. No, no, no, I need to do something but it to late. Brianna had won. She has me now.

The witch came up to me as she cut me to get some of the blood as she repeated the spell over again. She walked to Brianna and did the same as hers. She put the blood in a black bowl. The words she had repeated gotten louder and stronger that the bowl got in fire. It was done. I no longer belong to Scarlett but Brianna.

I could no longer remember the day me and Scarlett met.

The day a Scarlett found out about me.

They day we ended up together.

The day we made love.

Everything vanished.

I could feel my body wanting Brianna, and only Brianna. My mind may want Brianna but my heart only wants Scarlett. Brianna may have won me over but she hasn't won my heart. She thinks I'm a cold heart king, but I'm not that cold heart person anymore. I will fight over this spell. I will let Scarlett know about this. I just need to find a way.

"Babe, sweetie to you know who I am?" Brianna set sweetly. She was looking at me with hope in her eyes,

"Yes, my love. Your my soulmate and your only mine." My mouth spoke. I want to gag myself.

"Perfect, the spell worked. Thank you Valentina, now I will let your family go." Brianna smiled. Family? She had her family locked. She nodded and vanished. Brianna turn to me with a smile on her face.

"You don't know how much I been waiting for this day to happen." She said walking up to me. "Say that your mine, I need to hear it." She said biting her lips.

"Mine, forever" I growled smashing my lips to her. She moan as she wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me closer to her. This felt so wrong, very wrong. But I wasn't in control. I couldn't stop this. The spell had won my body making me uncontrolled. I knew the kiss felt wrong, so wrong. The kiss couldn't compare the Scarlett. My body was enjoying it but I wasn't. I felt my body pulled her closer to me. Feeling our heat of desire building up through our body. She moan, as she pulled away reaching for my shirt and lifted. The shirt was on the ground. She growled as we began attacking our lips.

"Aiden" she moaned out my name.

I use my vampire speed as I slammed her to the wall. She groan, I ripped her shirt off leaving her in her bra. I grabbed her thighs as I bring her up in the air. She wraps them around my waste as I place her to my desk. Moving all the object surrounding her to the floor. I didn't care if they ended up breaking. But me, as in me care. I need to fight this spell. Things were about to get heavy until the office door burst open to find Scarlett staring at me and Brianna as we were about to get heavy. I felt myself feeling regret. I can tell Scarlett was beyond hurt. But my body didn't feel anything towards her but hatred.

The look in her face. I couldn't bare to see the look in her face. My heart crashed to pieces. I had hurt her, part of me hurt her. I want to take that pain away. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be ok. But I can't do that. Seeing that hurt in her eyes makes me wanna die all over again.

"Aiden?" She said holding her tears right behind her was her brother looking at our situation. He growled as Noah hold him back. I bet, Noah was compelled.