Chapter 11: explanation

DREAM ~

I fluttered my eyes open, I jolted up. I was laying in the grass. I got up from the ground and clean my red dress. I looked back down, I'm wearing a red dress now. This is getting real creepy. I looked around and turn around to face a dark shadow with red eyes and fangs.

"Ahh so you finally figure out about vampires but yet you don't know much about it. Sad you didn't let them explain" the stranger said. I slowly took a step back.

"How do you know?" I stuttered. I heard his deep chuckle.

"That because I been watching you my dear Scarlett." He said with a deep voice. I can tell he was smirking. The thought of him watching me made me shiver.

"Now now no need to be afraid of me. I'm a nice vampire" he said with a flash of an eye he was in front of me. I had no escape now.

"Now I going to have a taste of you blood. I been craving it for a long time now" he smirked. He tilted my head to the side and took a bite of my neck like not caring if I was hurting in pain. I screamed in pain. I felt lightheaded. He gripped my waist tightly. He let go and looked into my eyes.

"You can wake up now" he said leaving in a flash. Everything in my surrounding went dark. With that I went to an endless sleep.

DREAM ENDED~

I jolted up panting hard. It was just a dream. Why I'm I keep having this dream. I looked around the room to see any signs of company so far nothing. Until I saw a note in my nightstand. I slowly picked up and open it. It read:

I'll be visiting you real soon. Oh and you might want to clean to blood in your neck- your love of your life.

I raise my hand to my neck. I felt something wet and sticky. I put my hand back to see blood in my hands. The dream was more then a dream it was real. I got up quickly to use he bathroom. Thank god no one was awake. I went to my bathroom to wash the blood of my neck. I saw two holes in my neck. My waist, I pulled up my shirt and saw purple bruise. I wanted to cry but I need to stay strong. I tip toe back to my room. I picked the note and put it in safe keeping.

I didn't want to go back to sleep so I stayed up and study. I was thinking of maybe I could talk to them and let them explain everything. I need to know everything plus this dream I been having. And if my mom is keeping something from me Imm'a be real piss.

____________________________

The next morning. I had no classes today. I tried to find a shirt that can cover up the vampire bit but nothing come up with. Scarf it is. It gonna be obvious that I'm hiding something and I know soon it will come out.

Logan texted me to meet him later tonight at his hotel. I still kept thinking about what just happen yesterday. Out of the blue moon Logan and Mia started having a thing.they just met. Logan must be careful with Mia. He doesn't know what she is. Maybe I should talk to him about it. Yea that what Imm'a do. Maybe I should go visit him now.

From:me

Hey is it okay if I can see you now. We need to talk

From:Logan

Yea pass by.

I put my phone in my purse and grabbed my keys. I picked out the door to see any signs of skylar and Mia. So far nothing. I walked out and bump into skylar. Great she gonna start asking question about the scarf on why I'm wearing it or isn't it to hot for a scarf.

"Isn't it hot to be wearing a scarf" skylar said looking at me weirdly. You see what I mean.

"Uh yea... I guess it is. I just well wanted to trying something different for a change." I lied. Hoping she will believe me.