Chapter 9: the truth comes out!

SCARLETT POV

I fluttered my eyes opened, I blinked a few times to catch my vision back. Once my vision was back I turn my head to look around. I was in someone bedroom. How did I ended up in here?-I thought. Everything came back to me, vampires and me being shot with bullet. I jolted up from the bed and notice I was in someone else t-shirt it smelled like Aiden. I lifted my shirt to see the bullet but it was no longer there. Now this is getting freakish weird, I was shot and now I don't have the bullet in my chest. I was perfectly healed but how?. A lot of things were going in my head right now. My thought were interrupted by voices in the living room. I picked to the door.

"As you know me and Scarlett were in a restaurant talking. Everything was normal until the waiter came with our drink. My drink had vervain, that b*tch knew what I was and probably called the vampire hunter. One of them I knew. The first guy shot Scarlett and I killed every single one of them" Xavier explained everything drinking a his blood bag I assume.

"I don't know if I should kill you or torture the living crap out of you right now" Aiden growled.

"How did you come across a vampire hunter Xavier" Mia snapped crossing her arms.

"I kinda made the leader piss a long time ago and well he been sending his little pets to kill me. And well here was the result" Xavier said with a blankly face.

"Xavier you just cost Scarlett more danger. And now we need to protect even more" Noah said shaking his head.

"Mia go check on Scarlett I need to deal with my brother" Aiden hissed not breaking the gaze.

Oh my god.....all of this people that I know are vampires? What world do we actually live in. How is it possible for vampires to be real? They're myth right? Right... For crying out loud who am I kidding there real and they even said it. All of this made sense now. Aiden gave me his blood to heal me the day in the club, Aiden used vampire speed to reach me, his eyes turn red when he was angry and now he healed me again. Now I know there are vampires but I wanna hear them saying it, I wanna know the truth about them.

"Your not gonna do anything to Xavier once you explain to me what the hell you all are?!" I snapped coming out of the view. They all looked at me with wide eyes. No one moved an inch. Of course Xavier kept drinking his blood....ewwww.

"Scarlett what are you talking about ?" Mia said acting clueless. I scowled at her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Tell me what you are?" I snapped making Mia flinch. I thought vampire don't get scare.

"How much did you see" Xavier spoke up giving a blank face.

"Pretty much everything" I hissed glaring at him making him look away.

"Look Scarlett I don't know what you saw but it was your imagination" Aiden said hoping I would believe it. Honestly I'm not taking this cr*p what so ever.

There one thing I can do that can prove me what they are. I looked around the living-room and saw a knife laying in the table across from me. I walked toward it and picked it up. Everyone looked at me confused look in there faces. I raise the knife to meet my skin.

"Scarlett what are you doing" Aiden said taking a few step towards me. I put my hand up to stop him.

"If your not going to tell me what you all are then I'm going to see for myself." I stated. I slide my wrist with the knife and saw blood coming out of my wrist. I looked up at them. Mia looked at me with a smile of my bravery. Noah smelled my blood and looked at Aiden who had a hunger and anger in his face but he was controlling his hunger well expect for Noah. Noah wanted to take a sip of my blood so he took one step forward but my eyes told him to stop. Xavier and Mia were the only ones that was taking it seriously.