G smirked, "My boy Aboogie" he said, laughing. 

I shook my head, "Oh no.. Im really not going.. Nope" 

He busted out laughing, "I knew you was gone say that, but nah he chilling" 

"If I show you my Dm's right now, it's not even funny" 

"It be the worst seeing a nigga you be iggin, cause now you gotta deal with them in person" Lani said laughing, making G side eye her. 

"What niggas you be iggin?"he said, scrunching his eyebrows. 

"Gionni, I ignore have to niggas all the time"

"Lemme see" he said walking over to her. "Niggas can't be that bold, i already had to check your lil boo Pnb" 

"But aren't Artist and Pnb cool?" I asked. 

"Yeah that's how i ran into him" he said. "I went to meet Boogie and he was there... we exchanged a few words.. nothing too crazy" 

"Mhm, I can imagine" Lani said.

"He gone be there tonight too, so make sure you get real cute for him" he said sarcastically, leaning against the counter. 

"Oh my god, you are so extra" she said, rolling her eyes laughing.

"Yeah, aight ... y'all gone head do whatever it is y'all gotta do, so y'all can be ready by 9" 

"Who going to the club at 9" I asked. 

"It's not at the club smart ass, its a concert" 

"You got a set?" Lani asked. 

"Still deciding if I feel it" he said shrugging his shoulders. "This would be my first time back out there since i came home" 

"You don't think it's time?" I asked. 

"I mean yeah i'm definitely ready to get back on my shit but y'all know we working on a new album so i was tryna wait till thats done to get the ball rolling" 

"Oh so like you wanted to use the album as like your 'first day out' type of thing?" Lani asked. 

"Yeah you can say that" he said, walking towards the door of his man cave. "But my backwoods and my weed, calling my name soo I'll cholla at y'all" he said laughing before he, went down the stairs. 

............