"Well look who decided to come out and play" Rell said laughing. "Nah you good though Ash?" 

"Yeah i'm good" I said, picking up Kai, who always smiled at me. 

"Hey tee tee" Lay and lil G said, hugging the bottom half of me. 

"Hey y'all" i said, hugging her back. "I thought y'all were coming back to watch a movie with me" 

"I was but Rell and his girlfriend wanted me to watch something with them" Lay said, making me look over at Rell and I guess his girlfriend. I had met her already, but she wasn't introduced to me as his girlfriend so that was new.

"Lay don't lie, you came in there begging to watch the movie with us and I told you no" Rell said, throwing a piece of Ice in her direction. "And he kept squeezing in between us, y'all just annoying" 

"It's not your room, so I can watch in there too" she said, sticking her tongue at him. "Uncwle G said, nobody can kick you out of something that ain't theirs" she said, making me and Lani laugh.

"That's right boo" G said, walking into the kitchen tossing his keys on the counter. 

"Lay you didn't even watch the movie, you just kept looking at us" Rell said, laughing. 

"That's becauwse y'all kept trying to sneak and kiss" she said, shrugging her shoulders. "Right G" she said, and they both stared giggling.

"Aww y'all was in there blocking huh?" G said, laughing, looking through some mail. 

"We was not trynna kiss, she swear she know something" Rell said, getting up pushing her and the flipping lil G over his shoulder. 

"She know what she saw, don't try to play my baby" Lani said, laughing, handing me a plate of food. "They was kissing G?" she asked, and he started laughing again. 

"That's nasty" he said, making a face before laughing again.

"Breah a lil quiet over there too" G said laughing. "Y'all must've been in there kissing, damn you had me fooled, thinking you ain't even like this bum" he said hitting Rell with the mail. 

"Aww leave her alone, she turning red" i said, chuckling. I walked over sitting Kai back in her highchair, and then walked over sitting at the table, where Breah was sitting. "Don't pay them any mind" I said. to her. 

"They been doing this since I got here" she said, laughing. 

"You'll get used to it" I said, eating some of the pasta Lani made. I couldn't lie, even though i wasn't originally hungry, this food being so good, instantly made me remember I hadn't eaten in a while. 

"Y'all go shit to do tonight?" G asked. 

"I was gonna meet up with Jess, to get a few things but nothing really" Lani said, sitting across from me, with her food. I shook my head no, since i definitely didn't have any plans, and didn't plan on changing that. 

"Oh aight, my boy got a show tonight and he want me to come through.. I know y'all probably ain't been out in a min" he said. 

"I don't feel like being in nobodies club, plus who's gonna watch the kids?" she asked. 

"Well I figured Rell and Breah probably would want to go, so I was gone tell to call the lady that watched them the last time" he said. 

"I don't think i'm gonna go, so I can stay here and watch them" i said shrugging. 

"Oh no, if i'm going.. You're definitely going sis" Lani said, laughing. 

"La" i said, giving her a face, that she ignored. "Who's show is this anyway?"