Momochi Zabuza

Ok, first of all, IM NOT DEAD PEOPLE! HA! Ya I know I'm weird. But really, I know this update has been Long overdued, so here it is. Also, in order to update more frequently, I've decided to update at least once a week. On which day I should update, you guys can decide that^^
Also I would like to thank ALL the people who have read my story, I mean 3,93k reads?!!!? I had to ask my Friend to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Thank you for reading my story^^ 3njoy. Also my bold also isn't working for some reason, anyone else has this problem. If so, if you know how to fix it. Pleaseeee tell me thank you.
********

Miyuki's POV
"It's over." Papa concluded. With a kunai on Zabuza's neck.

"Alright!" Naruto cheered. Thinking that it was all over.

But Zabuza, started chuckling like there wasn't a kunai on his neck, preparing to let his head roll.

"It's over? You really don't get it to you. Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you." Zabuza mocked.

Papa didn't seem to like that. Well neither do I.

Zabuza started chuckling again before continuing. "You are full of surprises though. You copied my water clone jutsu while you made your little speech..."

Well, any rogue ninja should have expected that. I mean he's called the copycat ninja. What part of copy cat do they not understand. Of course he will copy your jutsus.

"...very skilfully executed. You made those clones to draw my attention. And you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try." Zabuza finished.

Before the real him appeared behind Papa. Darn.

We should have expected that. He is a mist ninja.

Point taken.

"But I'm not that easy to fool." Zabuza said from behind Papa.

Once Papa realised that the Zabuza in front of him was a clone. He immediately stabbed it. And just in time, before ducking Zabuza's sword. But that was not the end of that.

Zabuza immediately stuck his sword into the ground, before landing a kick to Papa's side.

Zabuza ran towards where Dad was going to land, before realising that there would not be enough space and Dad landing in the water.

No! Dad use your smart shinobi brain! He's a mist ninja. So he'll probably use the water prison jutsu or something.

And like I predicted, Zabuza got behind Dad before making the hand signs for the water prison jutsu. And trapping Dad.

"While this prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later but first your little friends will have to be elimi-huh?!"

He barely dodged the kunai that I threw at him. "My my my, are you forgetting about me already? I'm insulted." I pretended to be insulted.

Zabuza scowled at me, as a Long cut appeared at the side of his cheek.

"Let me rephrase that. Your Daughter will be the first to go out. I'll kill her before your very eyes." He proclaimed.