An assassin of the mist?

Miyuki's POV
How did we get into this situation? I asked rubbing the side of my head.

You found out that this was actually a B ranked Mission, you got persuaded to continue this Mission by Naruto's speech, and now Tazuna is trying to make all of you complete the Mission by making all of you feel bad. Fukumi summed up for me.

'Thanks, for that.'

Anytime.

Currently I'm in my little space with Fukumi, because like she said, if I hear Tazuna trying to make us all feel bad, I think my eardrums might bleed.

'Is he still talking?' I asked Fukumi.

Yup. He's at the part where his Daughter will hate Konoha ninjas, for letting him die. Fukumi said while resting her head on her paws. Currently she's right in front of me with her paws crossed and her head on the top, with her eyes closed.

'Oh Gosh....' I sighed rubbing my Temples. 'I need to do something to pass the time.' I muttered.

You want to play shogi?

'Why not.'

<><><><>
'I don't believe this...' I ran my hand through my hair. 'I don't freakin believe this.' I dropped onto all fours as I was kneeling down. "How can you win all the five times that we played!!?!" I shouted at the wolf in front of me.

Currently, she's in her human form. Her hair is white with blue at the end, and she's wearing a kimono. (The pic on the top, but just imagine that she has blue ends.)

I guess I'm just better than you at most things. She said smirking.

'No you are no-'

"Miyuki, we've reached the dock." I heard Papa's voice. I snapped out of my trance, before giving him a smile and getting out off the boat. "Sorry. I was thinking about something." I explained.

"This is as far as I can take you. Good luck." Our rower said.

"Yeah, you've been a big help." Tazuna thanked our rower.

"Ok, get me home safely." Tazuna ordered.

"Ya, ya..." I mumbled under my breath.

On the way there, I asked Papa to fill me in on all the information I missed out while I was 'daydreaming'.

That's what you call it? Daydreaming? Sometimes I'm surprised your Father hasn't figured anything out yet.

What did you expect? He may be a Jonin, former ANBU but I'm better at hiding things from people.

True.

So back to what I was going to say. Apparently the CEO of the famous company, Gato is behind all of this shit. Or as I like to call him the useless midget.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a Naruto running forward, just to throw a kunai into a bush.

What's the kid doing now?