2

Miyuki's POV

I woke up even before the sun rose. I guess I always wake up this early. Well because if I don't wake up early, Dad will be even more late than he already is. And he is usually already very late. I got out of bed, and started to stretch my arms until I heard that satisfying crack in my back. I walked over to the bathroom and do what I do every morning. Take a shower, brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I was done with that I changed into my ANBU uniform. Since I have to see the Hokage to report on yesterday's solo mission. I got downstairs and took out the ingredients to make some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

Once I was done, I put four on my plate and four on Dad's plate. After that, it's time to wake him up. I walked back upstairs and opened the door to his room.

"Papa, wake up. You're going to be late." I shook him. Trying to get him to wake up. He groaned and as he opened his eyes to look at me. "What time is it now?"

"7 in the morning. Now hurry up and get ready. I made pancakes."

"Hai hai."

After a while, he finally came down, as I put his tea on the table.

"Itadakimasu." We both said in unison before eating our pancakes.

"So what do you have planned for today?" Papa asked me.

"Nothing much. Just have to see the Hokage after this to give him a report on yesterday's mission." I replied. "Oh! And something interesting happened yesterday."

Papa waited for me to tell him what was so interesting.

"I made a friend yesterday. With the Jinchuriki boy." I finished.

"The Jinchuriki boy.... oh. If I'm not wrong he's going to be on my new genin team."

Genin team? Wait, another one?Well who ever they are I pity them. My Father has a reputation for failing almost all-no. Not almost. He has a reputation for failing ALL of his previous genin teams.

"So who are the other two members?" I asked.

"Err...... lets see. I think it was, Uchiha Sasuke and a kunoichi, Haruno Sakura."

Uchiha Sasuke?! Wait isn't he-

"Yes, he is Itachi's younger Brother." Dad said as if reading my mind. I knew Itachi from when Dad was still in ANBU. Itachi would train with me and take care of me, when Dad was not around. Actually, he was the captain of my squad when I became part of ANBU. Well, used to be, until the massacre of the Uchiha. Though, I know exactly why he did what he did.

"Well, I wonder if he'll show as much promise as Itachi-onii san did." Yes, I call Itachi onii-san because he was like the big Brother I never had.

"Well, he is already showing promise. He's the top of the class." Dad stated.

"Well I'm not surprised. He is Itachi's Brother and an Uchiha." I said as I picked up my plate and my Dad's and brought them to the sink to be washed.

"I'm heading out!" I shouted as I put on my mask, and left for the Hokage's office.

~~~

I was right outside the Hokage's office. I knocked on the door and waited for my signal to enter. "Come in." I twisted the door knob and opened the door to reveal the third Hokage, smoking on his pipe. (Or whatever that is)

I bowed lowly before starting. "Hokage-sama, I am here to give my report on yesterday's Mission."

Once I had given my report, he said, "Good Job on completing the Mission."