Mrs Styles; Things In Cars.

I pull back from our embrace and bring myself to the here and now, okay three hours, my subconscious quivers, you have three hours before the woman of your dreams has a life changing surgery. "Three hours. Are you okay? Are you nervous?"

Odette shakes her head and smiles, 'no I'm not, but you are.' She smiles widely, noticing my shivering heart, I'm sure she can feel the vibration from there. 'Harry, I'll be fine I promise. Now stop worrying or you will make me nervous.'

"Sorry baby, I cant help it." Desperate hands tug her tiny frame towards me in an attempt to soothe my racing heart, she stumbles right into my awaiting arms as a result. "You'll be amazing, you always are, in everything you do."

'Have I ever told you that I'm completely in love with you?' She asks with a growing smirk.

"You have, but I wouldn't mind hearing it more often." Her lips collide with mine after I finish my sentence, the warm plumpness that I've missed over the past two weeks reminding me just how important she really is, of how my life starts and ends with her, and without the encapsulating beauty I truly am nothing. "Come on," I break our kiss in remembrance, "we have to get you there?" I drag her from our apartment, the white gold ring on her finger indenting into my skin as I pull her out of the door, Odette probably thinking nothing of the contact but this is something I have been dreaming of consistently for the past two weeks; the fact that she is really here, back home, is immensely heart wrenching for me. My days have not started or ended, they have fused together into one large blur filled with fourteen days of torture, how did I even survive before her reappearance? And I wonder how she has been doing throughout the last fortnight of solace. "How have you been?"

Those glistening blue eyes hang towards the floor and I wait patiently until she is ready, my heart soars; I feel somewhat guilty that she is upset, but I'm also glad that she has been in the same emotional abyss that I have - she has been hurting too. 'Being without you was worse than what my father did Harry, I can't apologise enough for what I must have put you through. If it was anything like what I was feeling then I imagine it was complete torture. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.'

She finishes signing and I patiently wait until she finds the strength to lift her ocean blues up and gauge my reaction, I feel the burning of her covetous gaze and answer honestly. "I didn't understand any of that to be honest, sorry, I was focusing on the road." I smile and she chuckles at my blunt honesty, the car soaring down the tarmac as we ride to the hospital, "but I caught certain words like 'father', 'apologise', 'torture', and something else but I'm pretty sure I interpreted it wrong."

I listen to her echoing laugh as I focus on the road, my jade eyes glancing in her direction and my mind playing vicious tricks on me as I remember many car journeys we've shared, most of them resulting in hearing her beautifully delicate laugh. 'What do you think i said?' I read as we stop at a red light.

"No, I don't really want to say. It was definitely wrong." My laugh pours at the thought, I really don't think she wants to know, I can already guess her reaction, cringing in my front passenger seat.

'Please tell me, please.' The pout I witness drives me insane, my bottom lip is sucked between my teeth, my resilience becoming weaker by the second, how does she have such a hold on me? Harry, she wont like it, you know she wont. My subconscious warns me, his arm resting on the back of his armchair as he sucks his teeth. How can I possibly say no to that face though, she is completely irresistible. Don't do it mate, he warns once again, but like the majority of the time, especially when it comes to Odette, I refuse to listen.

"Fine, but don't you dare judge me. You asked, okay? You wanted to know." Her index finger makes a cross over her heart and I take it as my queue, already regretting saying it out loud, why didn't I just keep it to myself? Told you, my subconscious coughs. "Something about, sucking me." I wait for the slap...