A bunch of fluffy head cannons

*flies in instead of studying for an exam they are going to have tmr*

Hello.

yes yes its hatsumi again

haha I'm annoying

anyway, I have like a lot of head cannons 

so here have some:

-Lukas snatches away Petra's bandana from time to time and hides it so she can find it.

-Petra always treats Lukas like a cat because that's what he is haha

-Lukas gets jealous when Petra fangirls over Jack.

-Petra decided to tell Jesse about her wither sickness instead of Lukas because she didn't want to make him worry.

-Petra always makes Lukas read with her one of his old books so he can cringe at them and die of embarrassment.

-Lukas always exaggerates on Petra's parts when he's writing about the adventures of the Order.

-Whenever Lukas and Petra have sleep-over, she scares him to wake him up.

-Petra teaches Lukas close-combat and Lukas teaches Petra archery.

-Whenever Lukas brings cookies for the Order, Petra is the first one to jump at him. GUYS THIS IS ACTUALLY CANNON. ERIC CONFIRMED IT HIMSELF. WEEE-

-In a relationship, Lukas would actually end up being the more "confident" one, while Petra is just all awkward and shy around romantic situations.

-Petra has some kind of dog hype and Lukas actually once tried to find a dog for her as a gift.

-Petra always come home tired from being outside battling monsters or going on adventures. Lukas ends up reading a book with her until she falls asleep on his shoulder.

-Stella always teases Petra about having a flat chest, and always gets Lukas involved saying something like: "You're never gonna win Lukas's heart with such a flat chest." (haha i just made this kind of sexual kill me. Y'all gotta blame Kendall, it runs in the family.

-Jesse LOVES to tease Petra about her crush on Lukas and is always sending obvious hints to Lukas that Petra likes him, but he dOESNT  GET THE HINT *flips table*

-Petra once caught Lukas using his ocelot Pajamas and she thought it was reallyfreakinghecking adorable.

Well, 327 words of head cannons, I think that's enough. Bye

-Hatsumi