ch. 17 the good and bad of running into people at school

RECAP: ~ I got out my books I knew I had homework in and stuffed them into my bag.

‘Look, it’s my bitch and she’s ready to play.’ A way to familiar male voice said.

I turn my head … Jack.

Please let this be a nightmare. ~

I tried to ignore him and get my books but I was shaking so badly.

‘slut, did you hear me? I said its time to play.’ He said and slammed my melt locker door on my left hand. I screamed out in pain. I dropped the books in my hand and was holding onto my left hand from the enormous amount of pain coming from it. I was on the verge of tears and my eyes were squeezed tight.

Jack slammed me against the lockers. His body was pressed up against mine, smirking down at me. ‘so is my whore ready to play another game?’ he whispered into my ear. I tensed up from the hot air on my neck. His deep voice sent shivers down my back. I looked up to his face. He had a strong jaw line and he was a senior that played for our schools football. His curly dirty blond hair lay across his face. His curls were dangling down barley touching forehead. I didn’t say anything. I was still overwhelmed by all the pain from my hand. Jack took my scarf off my neck and let it land on the floor. I looked down at my feet where it was then up at him. He had a cheeky smile playing on him face. My face probably looked like pure fear because he smile widens. I go to slip away from him but he puts his arm against the lockers in front of my face so I have nowhere to go. He gets really close to my face to where our foreheads touch. ‘we haven’t played in a long time Emily… but don’t worry, I’m not rusty. I’ll still bang you harder than ever.’ He chuckles. His hands start to explore my body. Jack’s hand grabs my ass squeezing it. He places rough kisses on my neck. I’m pretty sure there were going to be marks from it.

‘Jack please stop. I don’t want to do this.’ I said begging for him to stop

‘shut up slut’ he said and reached under my shirt

‘JACK STOP!’ I begged again

‘What the hell is going on here?’ another way to familiar voice said.

Jack removes his hand from under my shirt and looks in the direction of the voice.

I turn my head and I see a tall figure about 20 feet away. He had on a green snapback hat and a black tank top with writing on it.   He had black hair that was hiding under his hat and he had tan skin. He looked built. I take a second like… I know you.

‘T-Tyler? … What are you doing here?’ I stuttered. I looked at him then at then at Jack. I got from his grip, grabbed my book bag and scarf and started my way to the office.

Tyler gives Jack this look and then comes to walk next to me.

‘Emily, what was that?’ he asked in a worried tone.

‘n-nothing. It was just … nothing.’ I said avoiding eye contact

Tyler got in front of me and stopped me from walking.

‘Emily. What the hell did I just see?’ he asked again in a stern voice.

‘Tyler, drop it. Apparently that was never for anyone to see or know about.’ I said getting off the subject.

‘REALLY? BECAUSE OF COULD OF SWORN I SAW HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOU AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ENJOYING HIMSELF!’ he yelled.

‘Tyler, please not now, not here. Please’ I asked

His face looked angry then it fell. ‘okay’ he said letting us walk again

‘anyways what are you doing in South Carolina of all places? Don’t you live in California?’ I asked