Ch.16 Welcome back Home

‘Emily, I’m going to miss you so much!’ that soft Irish accent stated

‘ I know I’m going to miss you too Nialler!’ I said a tear escaping my eyes. ‘Text me everyday okay?’ I said looking him in the eyes.

I hugged all the boys and with it a tear fell each time. I’m really going to miss them.

‘You better not start liking another band when your back home.’ Zayn smirked ‘Yeah yeah! Shut it Malik’ I smiled giving him a hug.

‘EMMIII DOO! IM GONNA MISS YOU!’ Harry said in a childish tone. I rolled my eyes at him. ‘im going to miss you too Hazzah Bear.’ I laughed.

‘LiLi, come here!’ I said running to him and tackling him in a hug. ‘I’m really gonna miss you!’ he said. ‘I know, I’m going to miss you too.’ I smile trying not to cry.

‘I love you so much, you know what?’ Louis said kissing my forehead.

I looked up to him and shock my head yes. ‘I know.’ I wiped a tear away ‘I’m going to miss you so much too.’ I said and gave him another tight hug.

‘GROUP HUG!’ Liam yelled and we all went in for another huge hug. I laughed and gave them all a smile.

‘awee guys I’m going to call you whenever I get off the plane okay?’

‘you better!’ Zayn said getting serious for a moment and pointing his finger at me.

now boarding for one way flight to South Carolina.”  A voice said over the intercom.

‘That’s me’ I said and made my way there. I checked in my bags.

‘oh and Louis, I meant to tell you! My seat number on my way here was seat ‘1D’. forgot to tell you!’ I said waving good bye and boarding.

I gave them my luggage then stepped onto the plane. I mouth one last good bye and the boys where gone out of sight.

~ “Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing soon. We have arrived to your destination.” ~

‘MOM!’ I yelled running to her and dropping all my bags and giving her a big hug.

‘God I missed you’ she said kissing me

‘I missed you too!’ I said smiling being glad to be back in America.

‘Come on, lets go home.’ She said and we headed back to the familiar place I call home.

‘When do I have school again?’ I asked.

‘Well it past New Years so I’m guessing in 2 or 3 days.’ She said looking from the driver’s seat.

‘ugh’ I signed. ‘that soon?’ I asked a little upset.

‘Who are you texting?’ mom asked

‘my boys’ I said with my eyes glued to my phone.

my boys?” my mom repeated. ‘since when do you have boys?’ she asked.

I laughed at her. ‘No! just One Direction.’ I said casually.

 WOAH! I’m casually talking to One Direction on a phone they bought me. I remember the first time I heard them sing Torn. GOD! I haven’t listened to their music in awhile.

‘What cha thinking about Em?’ mom asked

‘oh just …everything.   I really miss them mom. They are really nice. They changed me.’ I smiled.

 ‘We’re home’ mom said. I got all my suitcases and pilled them into my room. I started to unpack. 

~**~