Ch. 13 Clubbing and other things....

Emily’s P.O.V.

I was still getting ready when Eleanor and Danielle came thru the door.

CRAP!  I still have to do my hair and makeup. This just isn’t my day.

Niall’s P.O.V.

Louis’ and Liam’s girlfriends just came in and were wearing dresses.

‘soo… wheres Emily? We need to get going soon?’ Louis asked me as if I knew anything

‘uh… I think shes still getting ready’ I stuttered out not knowing if I was right or not.

‘UGHH OH MY GOD!’ I heard Emily scream from her room. Uh oh.

‘Eleanor and Danielle ran over and knocked on her door.

‘Emily, open it up its us.’ Eleanor said with sadness in her tone

I see the door open just a crack and there girls went in closing the door behind them.

‘you guys wanna watch TV because im pretty sure they are going to be in there for awhile.’ Zayn said sitting on the couch turning on the TV.

All the guys nodded and sat on the couch.

We all made ourselves comfortable knowing it was going to be awhile before they came out.

Zayn keeps flipping thru the channels and nothing seemed good enough to watch.

‘you guys want to play some Pokémon?’ Louis asked

‘Your on!’ Harry yelled while jumping out his seat to get our DSs.

‘Yeah Buddy! Lets do this!’ I said grabbing my DS.

We started playing. Let the games begin.

Emily’s P.O.V.

‘Ya’ll I have no idea what to wear with this dress. I don’t know what I was thinking when I picked it out.’ I was stressing out. I wanted to look perfect for my first time clubbing. I mean I can’t drink but that doesn’t mean I can’t party and have fun!

Danielle started going thru my suit case.

‘Here, wear these. They are so cute.’ Danielle said handing me a pair of black 4 inch heels.

‘And this. It will go perfectly.’ Eleanor said handing me the necklace I got at the mall with a bow at the end.

‘come on lets do your hair and makeup.’ And with that they led me to Harry’s bathroom telling me to sit down on a chair.

I follow their command and take a seat.

‘Do you want your hair straight or curly?’ Danielle asked while playing with my hair.

‘I don’t know. Whatever you think will look better.’ I commented putting full faith in the two girls.

Eleanor started doing my makeup and Danielle with my hair.

I closed my eyes just relaxing.

*IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND ID NEVER LET YOU GO. KEEP YOU IN MY ARM GIRL..*

That was only one person’s ringtone. One very special person.

I look at my phone. It was from Justin.

From: Sexy Biebz (should of never let him put his contact in)

Hey Em! Guess whos comin to London??

To: Sexy Biebz

-WHO?!?!

From: Sexy Biebz

My soul rests with you (One Direction Fan Fic) [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara